Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 KC and would like to put in a single 10" sub. I really like the cargo holder under the rear seat though. What kind of options do I have? Is it possible to fit a single sub under the one of the front seats? Where else could I place one?
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Talk to James, (tech12volt) he is in the process of making a box to fit under the seats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
i've seen an under seat sub box that holds 2 subs for the titan before, but i'm wondering if it works for both KC and CC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
DVan8504 said:
i've seen an under seat sub box that holds 2 subs for the titan before, but i'm wondering if it works for both KC and CC.
Yessier it does. Well i know the ones that james builds will. Not the JL stealth boxes (per their website) was going to get a stealth box until i saw james work if that matters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Titanrevs808 said:
Yessier it does. Well i know the ones that james builds will. Not the JL stealth boxes (per their website) was going to get a stealth box until i saw james work if that matters.
is james that 12volt guy? thanks for the info.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
If your gonna buy a box, buy from James. If you plan on purchasing somewhere else, go the phuck home. I am a master installer and could build an enclosure in my sleep with both arms tied behind my back and I have ordered 3 enclolsures from tech12volts. Bottom line, he is the sh!t and builds awesome enclosures. He is like the Picasso of fabrication.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
If your gonna buy a box, buy from James. If you plan on purchasing somewhere else, go the phuck home. I am a master installer and could build an enclosure in my sleep with both arms tied behind my back and I have ordered 3 enclolsures from tech12volts. Bottom line, he is the sh!t and builds awesome enclosures. He is like the Picasso of fabrication.
haha kinda sounds like YOU and james are lovers :p i kid i kid.

i'll keep you in mind when it comes time, James/12volt
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
DVan8504 said:
haha kinda sounds like YOU and james are lovers :p i kid i kid.

i'll keep you in mind when it comes time, James/12volt
As with almost every friend on here. P was a customer first. Then we became friends but he pays just like everyone else for his enclosures.

You will find most of my customers on here have become good friends of mine . Because i give my customers my number and tell them to call if they run into any problems with their box or system and i answer the phone or will call you right back everytime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
tech12volt said:
As with almost every friend on here. P was a customer first. Then we became friends but he pays just like everyone else for his enclosures.

You will find most of my customers on here have become good friends of mine . Because i give my customers my number and tell them to call if they run into any problems with their box or system and i answer the phone or will call you right back everytime.
oh, i wasn't really trying to insinuate anything. your name has come up enough on this forum for me to be able to tell you're a good businessman. like i said, i'll keep you in mind. keep up the ggod work:rockon
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top