Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that some of us would be killed by a Subaru, but how many have actually raced one. I had pull up to me at a red light and because of my duel bullets he decided to floor it when I was driving and enjoying my Brusters in the cold rainy day. Plus who would race in the rain? I'd be fish tailing for atleast a 100 feet unless I took off steady. So back to the subject how many of you raced a Subaru? What do you think of them?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm thinking that STI's would kill us... Maybe a stock WRX could be fun but again I'm thinking they would win...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ive driven many subarus and stock vs stock, an sti would leave us and a wrx would eventually beat us but for the most part, a t would keep up with a wrx till triple digits. Ive been 140 in a wrx and a tad under 160 in a sti

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I raced an 06/07 WRX back when I first got this truck. It wasnt an STI or I would have been smoked. I was at red light intersection, after the light the road turns from a 2 lane to a 1 lane. I was in the main lane and a maroon WRX pulled up next to me in the lane that has to merge. It was some guy with stunna shades and a fitted cap almost laying down in his seat. Any way he stopped next to me but he wasnt nose to nose with me. Than I heard his engine revving up a bit and he started slowly rolling forward so I knew what he was about to do. I threw it in 4Hi and hammered the gas as soon as the green light hit, so did he tires squealing and all. My back bumper was at his front by the time we crossed the intersection. He had to merge behind me and thats it. Now that Ive had my truck for a while, I just try to conserve gas lol and usually let everyone pass me.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Most WRX's. including the earliest 2.0l ones can get to 60 in under 6 seconds. The A/T are about 7 sec.

I don't know what kind of "T" you guys are driving, but a M/T WRX will smoke any stock Titan I can think of.

Maybe you guys raced a automatic WRX? I wouldn't try and race a Titan against most cars, Titan's actually are not fast (stock).

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I also have an 09 WRX and it wouldn't even break a sweat beating down a Titan

·
Registered
620 Posts
My really good friend had a 2006 wrx for a while and it was scary fast. even before he put all of the performance mods into it I couldnt imagine my titan keeping up with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts