Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...

i wanna get a couple 12's for my '04 Titan. I still have the factory Rockford Fosgate package in it. I dont want anything too extreme or too expensive. But I do want it to put out some bass when i crank it up. Any suggestions on brand of subs and where to get a custom box made to fit under the back seat???

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
King Cab or Crew Cab? If you want LOUD consider a single 10" ported from tech12volt. Email [email protected]. Tech is the man for everything you need. He builds the best enclosures I have seen for the Titan. He has been an installer for over 15 years and his great to deal with.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Tech12 builds the best boxes. He built me a box with 2 12" kicker cvr's. It is very loud.

·
Registered
330 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
King Cab or Crew Cab? If you want LOUD consider a single 10" ported from tech12volt. Email [email protected]. Tech is the man for everything you need. He builds the best enclosures I have seen for the Titan. He has been an installer for over 15 years and his great to deal with.
Hey P I kinda liked the setup you had there with your speakers and the enclosure you had for them. Will something like you have fit in a king cab, while still allowing rear passengers to be seated comfortably?

I also have read good reviews on JL Audio, which I am thinking is the direction I want to take as far as speakers. For a king cab, you reccomend 10's instead of 12's? Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
GoombaJebboMT said:
Hey P I kinda liked the setup you had there with your speakers and the enclosure you had for them. Will something like you have fit in a king cab, while still allowing rear passengers to be seated comfortably?

I also have read good reviews on JL Audio, which I am thinking is the direction I want to take as far as speakers. For a king cab, you reccomend 10's instead of 12's? Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 10's in a tech12volt enclosure should do you good and will not affect the rear seat. What are you running for an amp? JL's are a nice choice. Tech12volt is running a special on 2 10" Memphis subs in a custom enclosure this month. I would jump on that for sure . His boxes are awesome and Memphis kicks @ss.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
2 10's in a tech12volt enclosure should do you good and will not affect the rear seat. What are you running for an amp? JL's are a nice choice. Tech12volt is running a special on 2 10" Memphis subs in a custom enclosure this month. I would jump on that for sure . His boxes are awesome and Memphis kicks @ss.
Very accurate clean subs and priced right. i have package deals with sundown amps as well.;

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just put in a JL Audio Stealthbox into my '04 King Cab (single 10" in a ported enclosure). It looks very streamlined in the cab, and hits very well for 1 10" sub. It is not obnoxious either-just right. I am powering it with a JL audio 250/1. For a crew cab, I think the Stealthbox has 2 10's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts