Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is common here, but I LOVE MY TITAN! I would like to make some modifications to it, in the desire to squeeze out more horses. I know some of these can be pricey, so I'm looking for suggestions on projects that won't break the bank. help me tweak my baby, PLEASE!

· Registered
851 Posts

· Premium Member
1,846 Posts

· Registered
851 Posts
for now yeah, just trying to help another guy out cuz my i love my truck

· Registered
3,565 Posts
stickers otta give you a cheap 400+ hp and 600+ torque increase.

· Registered
2,984 Posts
Uprev tuning software...

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
albonismo said:
stickers otta give you a cheap 400+ hp and 600+ torque increase.
Damn...I thought that was only on 1985-95 Honda Civics! What was I thinking???
:gotrice:

· Registered
568 Posts
To start with,
Volant CAI
Nismo Headers
JBA Exhaust
UpRev Tune
JWT Cams
Detroit TruTrac LSD

· Registered
2,954 Posts
Jayhawk Titan said:
I know this is common here, but I LOVE MY TITAN! I would like to make some modifications to it, in the desire to squeeze out more horses. I know some of these can be pricey, so I'm looking for suggestions on projects that won't break the bank. help me tweak my baby, PLEASE!
What year is your baby? That will determine where to go as far as mods. Mine is a 2008 and I got a very significant gain in HP on the butt dyno and tire-burning dyno with the following:

- 2* Advance. Mine was free but expect to pay 1/2 to 1 hour shop time. Directions can be found by searching this forum
- Magnaflow muffler swap. Cost was $64 shipped and another $50 to have it put on.
- K&N Stock Air filter swap. $35 from any Autozone or the like.

For free - try the airbox snorkle mod and the VCD mod.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.