Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any NISSAN FRONTIER owners?
What older year model do you guys recommend for customization, parts, cruisin, and slammed lowrider. Hoping to get 1 sooner or later... thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'm an ex frontier driver.

if i were to mod one... i get a newer one. i can't stand that boxy looking loward c**p. i hate when people take an '85 s-10 or something trying to "trick it out". if it looks good starting out, it will only look better. if you start with a cheap hunk or c**p, it'll end up a pollished hunk of c**p

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had an 02 crew cab. It was solid until 165000 when it all fell apart at once. If you're going to slam it then it won't matter because you'll rattle it apart anyway :)

It was really not too good on gas for the size either. But I liked it.

I had an 85 Nissan slammed - like riding in a paint mixer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I own a Titan AND a Frontier. An '00 Frontier as a matter of fact. It's got a custom 8 inch lift, and prior to a few months ago, was running 35 inch tires.

Problem with the earlier models of the Frontier is that it isn't easy to find aftermarket support for it. Example: couldn't find anything off-the-shelf to pack 35 inch tires.

Get a newer model Frontier just so that you can find aftermarket support easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts