Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to order the Bilsteins from PRG, but in my seach for info before this post I read a lot of comments about their long lead times. I thought I'd give him a call to see what they'd say, but didn't get an answer. Ultimately, I need something that I can install before this weekend.

Does anyone have an accurate part number for the Bilsteins I'd need? 2006 Titan XE, 4" blocks, 2WD. Or any suggestions on some good places to make the purchase?

Thanks in advance,
Aar

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I dont think u can get them anywhere but prg. Idk the part number but I know greg modifies the ends to fit the titan. If it was me I would order them and just ride on the springs till they show up. Maybe call greg early tomorrow and see what he says for a wait time. I dont know of any other shock long enough unless u get some from like fabtech or pro comp. Off one of their lifts.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have loved to give my business to PRG since he supports our little scene so well, but I had to be sure they'd be here before this weekend. I'm going to be pulling a car hauler to a show and couldn't imagine towing with my shocks blown. Ended up just paying $200 and got a set from CST. Same ones I already have... Shipped out today. Probably re-branded Bilsteins anyhow.

·
Registered
409 Posts
It looks like I'm too late for this then but in the future, it's the Bilstein 5100. I have the CST 4" spindle lift with 4" blocks in the back and performancelifts.com included the Bilstein 5100's in the package. They are $180 seperate though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts