Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in the market to buy new tires and was wondering what would be a good tire to run through the desert but also drive on the highway. I currently have Toyo MT's but I don't think the mud tread is needed... I was thinking an all-terrain like BFG T/A KO? I think BFG, Toyo, Nitto will be the company but just wondering what yall thought... I have heard good things about all of these. I am planning to do the 08' front brake upgrade on my 05' so I will be running 18's. I have also thought about just leaving the smaller calipers on and running Frozen rotors and Hawk LTS... I was told the 08' larger caliper/rotor is noticeably different... Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Goodyear DuraTrac's would be a good choice.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
nitto terra grapplers. although my nittos did chunk out a little on the hard desert trails...but i was also drifting around the turns.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
My BFG AT's are pretty dangerous in the rain right about now but it is because I have less than 30% tread left. When the tires were new they were real good.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ive always like the look of those general grabbers the ones with the red lettering...sick lookin tire...no idea about them they just look cool lol...check em out

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive always like the look of those general grabbers the ones with the red lettering...sick lookin tire...no idea about them they just look cool lol...check em out
Indeed they are a pretty awesome tire!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts