Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Cool "P"!

Just ordered the Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit with the PC.

Can't wait to see it's magic on my truck and the wife's car. Especially her car, hopefully it will look so good she will stop giving me *#it about how much $ i am spending on Adams products. :)

Thanks Man!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Quick question:

Seeing as how I only wax the truck once a year (I know, I should do it more often), I'm constantly looking for a wax/polish that will last a LONG time (aka 1 year). I've used waxes in the past that look great for a week, then they lose their shine/smoothness. Does Adam's make a wax that will last for a several months without "going away" on the truck?

Thanks.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick question:

Seeing as how I only wax the truck once a year (I know, I should do it more often), I'm constantly looking for a wax/polish that will last a LONG time (aka 1 year). I've used waxes in the past that look great for a week, then they lose their shine/smoothness. Does Adam's make a wax that will last for a several months without "going away" on the truck?

Thanks.
The Americana would be my first choice. It's the longest lasting wax I have used. Now granted I have not tried EVERY single wax on the market but out off all the ones I tried this is still lasting.

The Buttery Wax last sometime but not as long as the Americana Paste Wax has so far

·
Registered
88 Posts
trying to order some Americana paste wax, but cant get the promo code "folger" to work. let me know whats up so I can finish placing my order.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
trying to order some Americana paste wax, but cant get the promo code "folger" to work. let me know whats up so I can finish placing my order.
read the very 1st line of the very 1st post, and then look at a calendar :kiss:

don't feel bad, i missed the sale too :crying:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I DID READ IT LOL, i still want my 10% discount though and its not working

1 - 12 of 12 Posts