Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINALLY got some sunny weather...took these pics at Gulf State Park...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Gorgeous truck my man! Not that certain Titans aren't gorgeous....sheesh, they are all amazing and just as gorgeous as the others. Your pictures looks great. But geez, seeing all these great pics of this fantastic truck and hearing about how wonderful they are (I did test drive an SE CC similar to yours, same color; so I know how great they are when you drive one) really makes me itch all over, cause I gotta wait to sell my Camaro SS, then I'll be getting mine. Man, everyday gets harder and harder, and my level of patience falls lower and lower LOL.....well, i just gotta wait. Besides, Nissan ain't gonna sell out of them, there will be plenty when I am ready to buy soon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post the great looking pictures of your Titan. It is awesome!! People may agree to disagree but I think it is the best looking truck on the market today. Mine is still sitting in some railcar!!

·
Super Moderator
36,356 Posts
Briarman said:
FINALLY got some sunny weather...took these pics at Gulf State Park...

Gotta love the way that Red Brawn changes tones with the light!

Great photos Briarman, thanks for sharing! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
static101 said:
Thanks for taking the time to post the great looking pictures of your Titan. It is awesome!! People may agree to disagree but I think it is the best looking truck on the market today. Mine is still sitting in some railcar!!
I hope you dont have to wait very much longer! you have been very patient, It will be worth the wait! I must have gotten lucky, mine came early. I hope yours runs great! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts