Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe i'm just anal but does the sticker on the sunvisor annoy anyone else? I understand that safety should come first but come on, it should be like something that can be removed when in the consumers hands!

Is there even any aftermarket sunvisors, maybe thats going a little far but its just something thats always urked me in my past vehicles and now this one. Mabey its just like when someone tells you that you can't do something it makes you want to do it even more. Like take the dam sticker off!

Oh and if your reading this and thinking, hey why don't you just rip it off. well DON'T . I had a friend try this and while he successfully got the sticker off, his visor now looks like S***. ended up having to buy a new one it looked so bad. ... End of rant :teethmast

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Reupholstering the visor, over the OEM fabric... Problem solved! I didn't do it, but a buddy did way back when he bought an aftermarket sunroof system, got new headboard material (textured fabric) and had both his visors also done in the same material to match... ;)

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Hit up mxgoon42. He's got skills with radio bezel decals. I'm sure he can print out some color matched rectangles for the sun visors. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA might have to get me some of those stickers !

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Tape off the visor and bedline the sticker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts