Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Crew Cab XE

VEHICLE OPTIONS:
Air Conditioning, AM/FM/CD (6 disk) Stereo, Power Steering, Power Windows, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Dual Air Bags, Cruise Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Off Road package, Towing package, Tachometer, Tinted Windows, side tube steps

AFTERMARKET UPGRADES:
Performance: UpRev tuned Stillen Intercooled Supercharger (dyno at 381 HP & 390 TQ), Stillen Longtube headers, JBA Exhaust, Injen Powerflow CAI, IPT transmission valve body with upgraded torque converter, Engine Oil Cooler, large transmission cooler, 4:56 rear differential, UpRev software (Cipher & Osiris), Oil catch can.

Suspension: 10 ½ inch total lift (7 ½ suspension & 3 body lift), fender flares, 38x14.50R20 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 (new in June 10), Radflo 2.5 External Reservoir Lifted Titan Coilover springs, PRG upper control arm, Deaver rear springs (all spring-no rear blocks), Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, Roadmaster Active Suspension

Extras: AP Racing 6-Piston Big Brake Kit, heavy duty custom trailer receiver, DVD Player, 300 watt power inverter, window tint all the way around, Line-X sprayed in bedliner, Nissan under seat rear storage compartment, rear seat covers, White Night rear lighting system, tailgate assist, unused tire chains. PDF service manuals included

62,000 miles on it. Original owner. Truck was cared for to keep for a lifetime. Synthetic oil used since 11,000 miles. ATF changed 3 times. Recently brought to Dayton, OH from a dry climate – No Rust! Clean title no accidents, perfect condition inside and out, non-smoker. Serious buyers only. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A COMPANY TRYING TO SELL THIS TRUCK FOR ME. Selling this beauty, because a Duramax is calling.

$19,925.00
[email protected]
Car Domain

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
That suck's your getting rid of the T! I alway's liked the look's of your T! Could you post a few more pic's of it?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have been advertising this truck on Car Domain and my local craigslist. Does anyone have any other ideas that would help sell this with giving it away?

Here are some more pics.

·
Registered
573 Posts
really nice truck GL

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I have been advertising this truck on Car Domain and my local craigslist. Does anyone have any other ideas that would help sell this with giving it away?

Here are some more pics.
autotrader
ebay
local news paper

After selling my last modded vehicle, I will tell you that modifications really don't add much if anything to the value of your vehicle. Most of the time you will make more from parting out and selling the vehicle in stock form.

·
Registered
893 Posts
i swear ive seen youtube vids of this truck

·
Registered
188 Posts
trade ya a 03 F350 CCLB diesel on 37s

Reactions: Weeseauto

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I.E.Titan, where did that GIF come from? That is FUNNY!!!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
agreed with what was said.. i had an 04 se kc 2wd with over 13" of lift and sold it for under bluebook... got only 12,750 for it... its hard to sell a truck for over book because then people have to come out of pocket a few grand to do it! good luck though!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
agreed with what was said.. i had an 04 se kc 2wd with over 13" of lift and sold it for under bluebook... got only 12,750 for it... its hard to sell a truck for over book because then people have to come out of pocket a few grand to do it! good luck though!
I'm begining to accept this reality.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
yeah i feel your pain.. mine was a 2004 se kc 2wd 8in cst, 3in body, custom radflo coils, banks monster exhaust, aftermarket head unit, nitto mud grapps, intake and it took me over a month to get 12750 for it =( i started asking 15000 obo... and was getting offers of 8k-10k and i was like are you guys serious?? and then finally got a guy offer 12750 and i was just overrr trying to sell it! it sucks.. you have a nice truck too! i just wish i hadnt sold mine.. now i want a new T

i live in san diego... had mine listed here, LA, yuma az, inland empire, and las vegas... so if you dont already id have it listed up to like 200 miles around you... or in big cities around you also try cars.com... its free.. where auto trader and ebay are not..

·
Registered
865 Posts
i'd be interested to know what this would run in a 1/4 mile lol good luck with the sale bump for you

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'd be interested to know what this would run in a 1/4 mile lol good luck with the sale bump for you
I have never seen what it would do in a 1/4 mile. I modded this for towing, which the s/c made a significant improvement. Also, the torque converter upgrade by IPT gives it more low end grunt.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have never seen what it would do in a 1/4 mile. I modded this for towing, which the s/c made a significant improvement. Also, the torque converter upgrade by IPT gives it more low end grunt.
I think it would be cool to know. Might not be a good idea with no traction bars though. Hey how much lift do the 2.5 radflos give you? I was just looking on prgs site but it doesnt say how much more compared to the 2.0

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey how much lift do the 2.5 radflos give you? I was just looking on prgs site but it doesnt say how much more compared to the 2.0
I was getting a least 3 additional inches over the 6 inch Fabtech using the PRG spacer he made for this set up. But I had a hard time trying to get it alignment to work at that height, so I lowered it down 1.5 inches.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I was getting a least 3 additional inches over the 6 inch Fabtech using the PRG spacer he made for this set up. But I had a hard time trying to get it alignment to work at that height, so I lowered it down 1.5 inches.
oh. my radflos are set for 3" right now but I want more height so I was lookin into the lifted radflos but I wonder if it would even be worth it...So I might just get the 2.5" prg spacer and the ucas if I can run that setup with no problems

·
Registered
811 Posts
OK. You did the performance mods for towing. what are you towing and what kind of mileage do you get? I tow a 33 foot TT and am looking for a newer crew cab 4X4. Your truck seems to high to tow a big trailer IMO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts