Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In keeping with the holiday spirit Superchips would like to extent to the members of this forum and their friends another Group Buy offer.

Those interested in purchasing a Superchips product for themselves or another between now and the 23rd of December can PM me for a coupon code worth 20% off your purchase price and free ground shipping through our web site Superchips / Home / www.superchips.com .

Again, this offer applies up till 12 noon on the 23rd of December.

Happy Holidays to you and your families from all of us here at Superchips!

Scott

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
thanx alot! pm sent

·
Registered
405 Posts
I don't suppose there's any chance '08 compatibility will be available before then is there? If not, will you be doing a special buy for us when it does come out?
Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't suppose there's any chance '08 compatibility will be available before then is there? If not, will you be doing a special buy for us when it does come out?
Thanks!

Don't worry. when the 08 version is released, send me a pm and i will send you the 20% group buy discount code. i've been coordinating the Nissan group buys (thanks Scott!) to help the truck/suv owners get a great deal.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Don't worry. when the 08 version is released, send me a pm and i will send you the 20% group buy discount code. i've been coordinating the Nissan group buys (thanks Scott!) to help the truck/suv owners get a great deal.
Thanks, I was willing to go for the 20% if it came out in time for Christmas (just to get my hands on one). If it's after that I am hoping that Scott will offer the full 30% everybody else got when they first rolled out their new versions for the other year models.

And thanks for bringing up the data logging in the other thread - I don't know why they don't advertise this feature more since it's a huge edge over the other handhelds and the only thing to make me reconsider my Uprev plans so far...

·
Registered
106 Posts
3 days left for free ground shipping. send me a PM for the official superchips discount code.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just an FYI; if you add up the 20% discount and the free shipping offer it comes very close to the original 30% off without shipping deal we previously offered so your really not loosing out with this deal.

Also, Superchips will be closed for the holidays from the 24th to the 5th of January. I will try to be available online remotely for Q&A during that time.

I wish everyone here Happy Holidays! Stay safe.

Scott

Thanks, I was willing to go for the 20% if it came out in time for Christmas (just to get my hands on one). If it's after that I am hoping that Scott will offer the full 30% everybody else got when they first rolled out their new versions for the other year models.

And thanks for bringing up the data logging in the other thread - I don't know why they don't advertise this feature more since it's a huge edge over the other handhelds and the only thing to make me reconsider my Uprev plans so far...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts