Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 08-09 coverage is now available for the Nissan Titan, Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra, and Infiniti QX56.

Titan owners will see an increase of 21.13 hp and 27.1 ft/lb torque to the rear wheels with our Performance tune installed and up to a 10% increase in MPG increase with our Mileage XS program

Key Features are:
Three tuning levels for Performance and Towing
Mileage XS tune for economy
Enhanced throttle response
Wide open throttle restriction removal
Speed limiter adjustment
RPM limiter adjustment
Advanced Data Acquisition
Industry-Exclusive 2-year powertrain warranty comes with every product at no additional cost
Elegant, sleek, innovative design
Diagnostic Library retrieves, displays and clears DTC's
Easy to install, Internet updateable

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
106 Posts
Scott is working on reactivating the group buy discount code so give us a couple of days to get this done.

Thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
the 20% discount code and free shipping is now active. send me a PM if you are interested

·
Registered
551 Posts
Got mine ordered! Can't beat $343 shipped for a brand new Superchips... straight FROM Superchips! :) Can't wait for it to get here!
Thanks a ton Scott!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how are you 08 and 09 users liking the product?

Are there any of you out there who are waiting on an update that I have not spoken with or helped?

Feel free to PM me if you need assistance or if you have any questions.

Scott

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mine supposed to arrive tomorrow according to tracking. I get home about 3:30pm and you can bet first thing I'll be doing is updating it and then hooking it up to the truck! Will let you know. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Something I just thought of... Does the new Cortex have the option for the 2* timing advance? Is that built into the performance tune? Or will that still be something I'll need to have done seperately? If seperately, how is that going to need to work with the Cortex installed?

·
Banned
465 Posts
Got mine ordered! Can't beat $343 shipped for a brand new Superchips... straight FROM Superchips! :) Can't wait for it to get here!
Thanks a ton Scott!

I thought it was 30% like 307 shipped? :( I might just have to hold out all together then! planning a turbo setup.. Wanted this in the mean time

·
Registered
551 Posts
While I agree that it'd be awesome if they just gave us the damned things, $343 SHIPPED for a brand new unit coming actually FROM Superchips themselves(So there's none of that Unauthorized retailer nonsense later) is a helluva deal. Suit yourself.
Extremely good looking truck you got there BTW. Not much for lowered rigs, but yours does it nicely. Like the wheels, like the color... everything flows well. :)

·
Banned
465 Posts
While I agree that it'd be awesome if they just gave us the damned things, $343 SHIPPED for a brand new unit coming actually FROM Superchips themselves(So there's none of that Unauthorized retailer nonsense later) is a helluva deal. Suit yourself.
Extremely good looking truck you got there BTW. Not much for lowered rigs, but yours does it nicely. Like the wheels, like the color... everything flows well. :)

thanks and understand and agree with what you are sayin

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Does the superchips do a 2* timing advance?

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
So how are you 08 and 09 users liking the product?

Are there any of you out there who are waiting on an update that I have not spoken with or helped?

Feel free to PM me if you need assistance or if you have any questions.

Scott
Installed mine last night and loving it so far! WOT removal is insane lol feels like a new truck!

The only thing is.., i didn't get the updates from the superchips website before installing the performance tune on my truck. Reason being i'm on the road for work and our company computers restrict the download of the registration setup and updates.

What are the most recent updates I need and are they detrimental to having currently?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is Superchips still doing the discount? I bought a 2009 KC SE last week. Couldn't resist the $5000 rebate and dealer invoice. Also, do most people consider this the best tuner (except uprev) available?
Thanks and hello to everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts