Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed superchips not too long ago and finally got a response.

My email:

Any plans on making a programmer for the Nissan Titan? Stillen
has already stepped up and I was hoping that you would do the same.

Response:

Sorry, we do not offer a product for that vehicle and at this time there
are no plans for one

Thanks, Rich Mckenzie

CustomerService/Sales/Tech

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Should have told them their are a large # of the 23,500 members of this forum that would most likely be interested. They are stupid, the Titan is becoming one of the best selling trucks and has only been out a few years. Not a very smart business move.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Should have told them their are a large # of the 23,500 members of this forum that would most likely be interested. They are stupid, the Titan is becoming one of the best selling trucks and has only been out a few years. Not a very smart business move.
That number would have to be a lot bigger for any companies to take notice. Maybe 1% of that number would spend the money to buy anything and they know it. Sorry to say but we are still a small market compare to the "domestic" guys. Phuck them, we have company like Up Rev, Stillen, and maybe Cobb already step up to the plate.:cheers:

·
Registered
599 Posts
like u said baseball phuck'm we stil beat all those domestic truck with out superchips :( but it would be real nice to have it

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I understand what you mean baseballfanz, but it would be nice to have some competition on the market. Make others come down off of their high prices.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Now if only Cobb would reply to an email in the same fashion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts