Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling superchips cortex programmer for 04 through 09 nissan titan nothing wrong with it just selling the beast and i want to get rid of stuff also i ahve a pair of straght pipes for sale if intrested pm me

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you still have the cortex, shoot me a PM with a price.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm taking this!!!! Sent you a text and pm

·
Registered
146 Posts
sold to jstaley congrats bro you will notice the power no joke .thanks for the purchase
LoL yeah this was sold to me alright. This mother ****er sent me a empty box and now he wont answer my text, emails or PMs on TT. What a asshole. Just letting everyone know... :bump::bump: I got a empty superchips box fs if anyone wants to buy it for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Damn, the economy is rough, lots of people stealing.....100 post minimum before I buy anything from a forum member. I think for people who get robbed, we have thousands of members here, if we all donate $1 we can get some of these guys there money back

·
Registered
146 Posts
yeah thats a good idea. Im down with that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good idea bud. Im down with that.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
that sucks bro... i say people need to start taking picture's of their items with username and date. Thats how we roll over on the car audio forums

·
Registered
258 Posts
LoL yeah this was sold to me alright. This mother ****er sent me a empty box and now he wont answer my text, emails or PMs on TT. What a asshole. Just letting everyone know... :bump::bump: I got a empty superchips box fs if anyone wants to buy it for $300 shipped.
Wow. I thought you were joking at first. What an a**. Im sorry bro i wish i could help lol the guy lives in texas, and id love to take a vist to his casa if he had a return adress on the empty box he sent you. But wow thats straight up wrong.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea that really sucks I was going to send the money a hour after you guys sealed the deal I really hate that I have only been on the site for about a month and have done a lot more buying then selling, but after hearing the whole hundred post deal maybe thats why I havent been getting offers. Although I havent tried to hard. But sorry all the same man I for one feel like it easily could be me with the empty box.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts