Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm new to these forums and Titans, I just purchased my 4x2 SV a few days ago and could use a little advice. This isn't my first truck or first do it yourself suspension job I previously owned an F-150 and Tacoma both of which were lifted... but these forums have been very helpful and seem to have a good knowlegeable community.

I'm looking into bumping my Titan up 4" or so nothing too crazy but I would like to give it a nice aggressive stance and get rid of the factory rake maybe even slightly the opposite way. After reading up this is what I had in mind.

PRG 2.5 Front Spacers
CST 4" Spindles
Deaver 2.5 Mini pack
Bilstein D185-H0 (front)
Bilstein 5100 (rear)

Def. not using anything made by Rancho and feel like going this route I will get more usable travel and performance, plus I have budget...lol

Here is where I could use some suggestions. Will I need the drop carrier berring kit with the Deaver pack and also would it be a good idea to throw a 1" block in there so it's not such a rake, I like the Pre-Runner look but would only like a slight rake. Also what size tire and rim do you forsee a lift like this allowing (will do pinch weld mod if needed).

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment in advance.

Please excuse errors, posted from iPhone.

·
Registered
501 Posts
You looking at 6" of lift with that setup. With a block you might sit a little higher in the rear. With the block you may need the dbc.

·
Super Moderator
161,488 Posts
Probably going to need an aftermarket UCA with that setup on the front.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys,

Do you think the CVA's are a must? I def. could go without spending 400+ and put it towards wheels, but I do want it done right.

Anyone have pics of this setup?

I was under the impression with my initial list I would get a total of 4" front because of the factory rake and 2.5 to 3.5 rear w/ 1" blocks Is that incorrect?

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Thanks guys,

Do you think the CVA's are a must? I def. could go without spending 400+ and put it towards wheels, but I do want it done right.

Anyone have pics of this setup?

I was under the impression with my initial list I would get a total of 4" front because of the factory rake and 2.5 to 3.5 rear w/ 1" blocks Is that incorrect?
I pretty much had this setup on my old truck at one point and time. I had 4" CST spindles, coilovers instead of the spacers, and just a 3" rear block. My truck had plenty of prerunner look rake to it. I had my coilovers at about 3" and didn't need UCA's so I don't think you will need them either. Below is a pretty good pic of how the truck sat at that time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That's just about the look I'm trying to achieve with slightly less rake, Thanks for the Pic! At some point I will go ahead and purchase the coils but it's a budget build for now.

I didn't think it would need the UCA's...

With my original list it's a 1.5 front to rear difference should look prett clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts