Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suzuki Auto / Equator

Seems to be a better deal than the Frontier!!!

7 yr, 100,000 mile powertrain!!

Options are cheaper also!!

Nissan might have bit themselves in the butt on this one!! :dunno:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Good looking truck, but too much for small truck with not much better gas mileage. I think I'm responsible for this merge....about 8 years ago I had a 94' hardbody nissan with a big fat yellow suzuki sticker on the windsheild! Somebody must have got an idea from that?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
It the Equator a rebadged Frontier? It sure looks familiar.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I would buy one, and put the Frontier grille, and hood on it!! :rofl:

EDIT:

Looks like the headlights are slightly different also.....

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Why? The only Suzuki part is the nameplate... It's a Fronty in disguise... :huh:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Suzuki's reliability has consistantly been very poor. You may want to think twice before purchasing one.
It's a Nissan Frontier that has been re-badged......:bangit:

Suzuki didn't build it!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Suzuki's reliability has consistantly been very poor. You may want to think twice before purchasing one.
you really think suzuki built that truck and was able to get 4x4 of the year? C'mon, nissan deserves that one, not suzuki!

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks like a toyota grill with suzuki emblem and frontier body. like a heinz 57 mutt someone dropped off at the pound

·
Registered
378 Posts
looks like a toyota grill with suzuki emblem and frontier body. like a heinz 57 mutt someone dropped off at the pound
I second that...it's funny if you watch the demo on the Suzuki web site how everything is "Suzuki this" and "Suzuki that"...like the "Suzuki trip" navigation system (which looks like a Garmin 250 embedded in the dash).

I could have sworm that I saw a NISMO sticker on the back of the truck in those videos (have to watch it again in slow motion)! :jester:

The only thing Suzuki could design on this truck is the emblem.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts