Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in trading the regular chrome mirrors on my 06 SE CC 4x4 with heat and power for a set of BT SE mirrors, may throw some cash in also. email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
isn't anyone interested in trading my the regular chrome mirrors for some BT mirrors and i will also pay you some Ben Franklins. Or I may consider just buying some BT mirrors from you. Shipping is simple, I'll use my UPS account express and the mirrors would be delivered next day. contact me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the heads up but the Ben Franklin's involved is more then i want to invest. Good site though, thanks for sending the link.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Man I just bought a set of reg mirrors last week to replace my BT's; wish you had posted earlier. I'll have my BT's for sale shortly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
figures eh, can you take yours back? I'm interested so please let me know, shoot me an email when your ready and have a price in mind. [email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey DRKSDE i just read your signature, RXP and GTI, very cool!! i just traded my wifes RXDI and moved her to my 04 RXP. I just ordered an 08 RXP-X oh ya hang on for the ride I'm told. should be interesting. Any how just thought it was cool we both had the same watercraft. be in touch later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts