Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my mine about the 6" lift and insted going with the Sway away 2.5 extra travel coilover, PRG UCA's, Radflo 2.0 rears, PRG shackle. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Good choice. Thats what I wanna do eventually. Then all you need is lcas, tie rods, and glass, and you have a mid travel kit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, thats exactly what im gonna do later down the road. Or im gonna do the camburg long travel kit down the road. i plan on caging the whole truck and by a 4 door titan and towing the long travel titan. 4 link the rear, that will be sweet.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Sounds like a sweet plan. Hope it works out, and you do it all in a month or two instead of years :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im gonna turn it into a project, im going to school for welding right now, so im gonna do it all myself. thinking about tiging the whole thing. but thats down the road lol

·
Registered
787 Posts
What year is your truck? If its an 08+ the shackles are better and it isnt necessary to get them unless you want to offset a bit of lift. Are you going to do a block or a deaver pack as well?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
from the looks of his headlights I'd say pre 08

·
Registered
787 Posts
I was kinda thinkin the same, but figured id ask neways ha.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2005, im getting the shackles cause if the coilovers dont give me the height i want in the front, i can always drop the rear a little. I might think about adding the mid travel kit. i dont know yet.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
That's the set up I have and it's awesome. Rides like a caddy when you're hauling azz off road. I had Icons and the SAWs are a HUGE improvement off road, the Icons would bottom out pretty easily, although the on road ride suffers with the SAWs. I have some Radflo bump stops I'll be adding next.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice 08pro4x2486, with the deavers in the rear, did you drop it with the shakles. cause i want the front a tad bit higher than the rear i cant stand the look of the rear higher than the front. lol im questioning the deavers still, if i get the c-10 pak i can drop it an inch and only gain a1/2" of lift in the rear.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Nice 08pro4x2486, with the deavers in the rear, did you drop it with the shakles. cause i want the front a tad bit higher than the rear i cant stand the look of the rear higher than the front. lol im questioning the deavers still, if i get the c-10 pak i can drop it an inch and only gain a1/2" of lift in the rear.
I have the stock shackles but I removed a leaf on the C-30 so it didn't give me as much lift and its softer. I will be getting the PRG shackles as soon as my buddy gets his Giant pack. It sits level as is but I'd like to lower it an inch all around so it doesn't sit as high. I'd like a little bit lower stance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much lift woould you say you got out of the springs. I didnt know we could take out a spring on the add a leafs?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I changed my mine about the 6" lift and insted going with the Sway away 2.5 extra travel coilover, PRG UCA's, Radflo 2.0 rears, PRG shackle. What do you guys think?
That is exactly what i want but with the deaver springs.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
How much lift woould you say you got out of the springs. I didnt know we could take out a spring on the add a leafs?
I would say 3/4"-1". Yeah I think a lot of people remove the the top leaf on the C-30 so it rides softer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What if i got the c-10 deavers and remove the top spring, cause i want the rear to sit stock.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
What if i got the c-10 deavers and remove the top spring, cause i want the rear to sit stock.
I may be wrong but i think you can use the PRG shackle to bring it down a bit. It can be used for 3 diff heights.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The shackles offer .5" or a full 1" drop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts