Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the 4" spindle lift on a 2wd cc and felt something klunk I got home and saw that one of the sway bar end links broke and the other is close too breaking . What would cause this and also im using the oem one's, so would that be a factor with this problem?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got the 4" spindle lift on a 2wd cc and felt something klunk I got home and saw that one of the sway bar end links broke and the other is close too breaking . What would cause this and also im using the oem one's, so would that be a factor with this problem? Sorry for the repost

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sounds like your sway bar flipped down and all the weight was sitting on the end links. This happens to many people when they install the spindle kits on their titans. Are your end links vertical or horizontal?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I went with what you said ag and just took it off. Appreciate yalls help.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went ahead and took it off and the ride actually seems better because I first intsalled the front sway bar at the same time with the lift and still had alot of body roll then i added the stillen rear sway bar and that solved all my body roll issues, but im going to give Greg a call tomorrow and see what he has to say apprecaite the help.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It drives fine with out it on for the time being but,ya like you said im still going to give greg a call thanks again

·
Registered
682 Posts
sorryto hijack but LP where did you get ur head and foglight HIDS.. them things look saweet!:gunz:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I know there is an issue with the front diff on 4x4's whre the shaft can start poping out of place. Would a sway bar help to prevent this?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From some shop in Cali but i dont remember the name nor number i've been looking for the email but its a work email and our server has been down awhile. Send me a pm in a day or 2 and ill let you know.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I talked with Greg and he said that he would Fab somethin up when he got more in on Monday.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
LPLove runs a Stillen Sway bar on this package and the dimensions I think may be ever-so-slightly different that he requires a longer endlink. This is nothing against the Stillen bar at all, its just a combo I havent come accross yet. I will be fabbing them up next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts