Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, after lifting my truck it started making some popping and sqeaking noises.
I found it was the sway bar, and from what I read here its supposed to handle better offroad without them. So, I take them off and it rides great and plus no more noises.
When cornering the truck tends to lean a good bit plus, I had to do some more fender liner trimming since I was getting more articulation.

Here's the problem, the way I figure if the truck and tires are swaying more then there's a good chance my tires are going to wear out faster.

Question, can longer end links be added to compensate for the lift as to not get all that noise and a little more articulation? Because I did not really look at the PC lift until after it was installed, should it have come with longer end links? Maybe thats what I pulled off? dunno?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kartman said:
Yes the PC kit should ahve come with longer links
thanks, maybe they're just crap then? It drives soo much better but I'd rather not kill these tires too fast.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Get the PGR stainless steel endlinks. I was having issues with my Rancho provided endlinks. They rubbed the cv boots to the point of tearing them. PGR's cured that, plus they are build very durable.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I beleive Burly is refering to the CST endlinks that can be purchased from Greg at PRG Products. Thats the way to go...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, I'll give Greg a call.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the Bulletproof 12in lift and I noticed that my sway bar endlinks are hitting the spindles. Is it really safe to remove them? This shop near me says they can custom fab me some with a bend so it won't hit when I do full turns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts