Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed mid travel kit from DK , upper and lower control arms , and the swaybar has been removed. Does anyone know if I need to install the swaybar to do alignment? I'm confused on that , some people say you need it and others say not because is after market and they come with misalignment spacers. Any body has an idea?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Nope. Haven't had my sway bar on for years, and I get an alignment every 6 months. All they do is clamp the wheels and adjust it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If your going to run a sway bar get it aligned with it on. The truck will sit slightly lower with it on ad the geometry will be slightly different with it off. I don't run a sway bar either. some people like them and some don't. On trucks I prefer them off as the ride is way softer when hitting bumps and so on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the advice, I'm going to stay without the swaybar. I been driving my truck already for about two weeks with this new parts and the only thing I noticed is a little bit of body roll when I hit bumps on the freeway doing 85+ , I believe has a lot to do with the lift difference between front and rear but I will fix that soon adhering a few more leaf springs. This is the way it looks right now

Attachments

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Thanks guys for the advice, I'm going to stay without the swaybar. I been driving my truck already for about two weeks with this new parts and the only thing I noticed is a little bit of body roll when I hit bumps on the freeway doing 85+ , I believe has a lot to do with the lift difference between front and rear but I will fix that soon adhering a few more leaf springs. This is the way it looks right now
Spindles and dk mid travel? with some deaver springs that thing is gonna ride like a cloud. nice work man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts