Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently installed 12 rock light in the fender well of the titan and have them on a switch..after watching a few videos of seeing people control there light by opening the door and a switch I wanted to try it out. Went and picked up a 4 pin relay and did my research on how to do it and after 2 trys with 2 different wire set ups I've still yet to figure it out. So I Connected the positive from the lights to the interior light fuse and even tapped into the door light power and the lights stayed on constantly with closing the door and waiting for the dome lights to go off. I'm in a fog of confusion and have confused myself by thinking about it to much lol now I'm In need of others input.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can probably help but I don't understand exactly what you mean?

You've got a light somewhere that you want to turn on and off at some time...exactly when? Is it just when the door is open? Or same on and off as the interior/dome light? or something else?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the door is opened, it's turned on with the dome light, door lights ect. When the door is closed I want to be able to turn it on and off by a seperate switch

·
Registered
695 Posts
Recently installed 12 rock light in the fender well of the titan and have them on a switch..after watching a few videos of seeing people control there light by opening the door and a switch I wanted to try it out. Went and picked up a 4 pin relay and did my research on how to do it and after 2 trys with 2 different wire set ups I've still yet to figure it out. So I Connected the positive from the lights to the interior light fuse and even tapped into the door light power and the lights stayed on constantly with closing the door and waiting for the dome lights to go off. I'm in a fog of confusion and have confused myself by thinking about it to much lol now I'm In need of others input.

Got any pics of the light set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts

Now that right there is a sexy *** truck!!!! Lol

I love the stance off it , clean lift with the lights...

I almost thought about getting a fab bumper when I saw yours !!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Now I have to ask questions lol ... Did your go Cst / max trac ?
And what's the total height ?

And I'm thinking about doing the same thing but I want to do the grille illumination with the lights but I swear I'm going to need more lift to make it look cleaner.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
he has RC lift. its a pro4x. also has fox 2.0s which last i saw were bent like a mofo.

·
Registered
695 Posts
he has RC lift. its a pro4x. also has fox 2.0s which last i saw were bent like a mofo.

Thanks honda ! So I still have to buy these uca and I'm guessing coilovers ..

Or just install another body lift ...

Either way I'm going to have to raise this lift to see more wheel well.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks honda ! So I still have to buy these uca and I'm guessing coilovers ..

Or just install another body lift ...

Either way I'm going to have to raise this lift to see more wheel well.

Don't listen to that tool bag. ? it's a procomp lift Total of 7" of lift. Dk heimed ucas and Fox 2.0s that are bent but being replaced as we speak.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Lol you guys are awesome ... I just have to find a way to justify the lift with my wife.

She's going to be like isn't your truck already lifted ???

Then she's going to say you should have waited and bought your friends bullet proof lift

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol you guys are awesome ... I just have to find a way to justify the lift with my wife.

She's going to be like isn't your truck already lifted ???

Buy, then tell her afterwards..always worked for me.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Although it's a pain in the *** I might just spend $519 throw my body lift on and call it a day

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I've noticed more and more trucks driving around with lights in their wheel well...is that the trend nowadays? Hope you figure the wiring out bro

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What size lightbar is that on your bumper? I Also love the grille inserts! Are they custom?

It's a 30" 4d lense. It's just some mesh material from home Depot that I cut and replaced the stock honeycomb grill.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've noticed more and more trucks driving around with lights in their wheel well...is that the trend nowadays? Hope you figure the wiring out bro
I guess so lol..I like it because it shows off these expensive *** dk heimed control arms lol

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I guess so lol..I like it because it shows off these expensive *** dk heimed control arms lol

Is it illegal to drive with the lights on in the wheel Wells?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts