Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers to replace my Pro Comp M/Ts and I'm amazed at the difference in ride quality and road noise. I know the M/Ts weren't designed for a quiet ride on the asphalt, but these Nittos are so quiet for an aggressive All Terrain. Haven't had a chance to test off road performance yet but I expect them to do well.

Thanks to @Discount Tire for the great customer service and competitive price!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers to replace my Pro Comp M/Ts and I'm amazed at the difference in ride quality and road noise. I know the M/Ts weren't designed for a quiet ride on the asphalt, but these Nittos are so quiet for an aggressive All Terrain. Haven't had a chance to test off road performance yet but I expect them to do well.

View attachment 544485 View attachment 544486 View attachment 544487

Thanks to @Discount Tire for the great customer service and competitive price!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love the setup...that is the exact look I'm looking for. I am getting RC 3in lift. How much lift did you go with?

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
These will be my next tire too, have regular Tera Graphers now,

·
Registered
80 Posts
When I bought mine it came with Pro Comp mud grip tires that were super loud . . .

Decided to switch to something more quiet and went with Toyo Open Country A/T III.

They are MUCH better and quite an improvement IMO.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am looking in to getting same tires as well. I have a 3 rc lift. My guy I talk to say I can fit 34s. I might just stick with 285/65/18 wit his a 33.5 i think. Idid do fender mod and don't want any rubbing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts