Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well first of all I want to thanks James for hooking me up and installing the system and working with me. I'll start off with the Kenwood DNX7100 I love it. I was contemplating on getting the AVIC D3 and I'm glad I went with this one. James did an awesome job on the install by making it look like it came from the factory, I get compliments all the time from it.

Second I'm going to talk about the Boston PRO 60's all I have to say is WOW they sound awesome I have 150 watts going to them and they sound sweet. I can crank up the bass and you can still here the boston's clear as day.

Third but not least is the Ported box with the M3 10" it sounds really good and gets loud also. The box looks hella sweet and again I get lots of compliments about how the system sounds. As for AMPS I kept what I had which were 2 Diamond Audio's the 2 are 600 but one is a 2 channel and the other one is a single channel one.

I've had the system in my truck for about a month now. I drove to Texas from NC and back and the system hit strong the entire time and the movies helped a lot to make the time go by quick. Again thanks a lot James you the man and if any one is thinking about buying any type of sound equipment do not hesitate in giving James a call because he will hook you up. here are some pic's I hope you guys enjoy.

Here is the Deck showing a movie

Here is the Deck open

Here is a pic of the Bostons in the doors. you can barely see them

Here is the ported side of the box

Here is a pic of the box just chillin

Here is one of the M3 playing

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Thanks man glad you are enjoying bro. Yeah the bostons are pretty amazing. Your whole system sounds great bro. Let me explain something about his system it sounds great when you listen to anything. We played like every kind of music and it did miss a beat.And i must admit the kenwood looks perfect in these vehicles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts