Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking to a machine shop now about designing some t-nuts for the Utilitrac, so that I can store a ramp for my dogs in the bed of the truck.

I am a little curious if anyone would be interested in some for their own projects. I need to get an idea of volume, to determine what costs will be.

·
Registered
662 Posts
As soon as you get yours, please post pics so that we can all see exactly what you are talking about. I may be interested in some.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not ordered any yet, we are trying to determine cost. To get and Idea of what I am talking about, those 4 blocks that are installed on the ends of the rails. They came with the tie down cleats. They are held on by a bolt and a nut. Those nuts are the "t-nuts or c-nuts".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Doghouse said:
I am talking to a machine shop now about designing some t-nuts for the Utilitrac, so that I can store a ramp for my dogs in the bed of the truck.

I am a little curious if anyone would be interested in some for their own projects. I need to get an idea of volume, to determine what costs will be.

Doghouse: Why are you making them custom? Are the tracks an odd size or something? Try Mcmaster carr and search for t nuts.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts