Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the tailpipe flange just fell apart so now I just have to get some new exhaust, lol. I was gonna go for Banks Monster but I have a question. I just got a 3500lb camping trailer and I've heard people say that there is a loss of bottom end with the Banks. Any advice appreciated. . .

·
Registered
384 Posts
sounds like you want the Banks but don't want to lose low end, now this tailpipe failure is cause for banks and a BDGT.....DO IT!

Reactions: Finn's Brood

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most definitely! Gives me an excuse to celebrate Osama's corpse:redblob"

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Yeah...but do it soon. There are reports of damage to the wiring harness that passes near the exhaust from the heat at the broken flange.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah...but do it soon. There are reports of damage to the wiring harness that passes near the exhaust from the heat at the broken flange.
Yea my service rep had warned me about that when I took it in two weeks ago and I've been watching it. The road I take to get to my secondary job looks and feels like Baltimore City tests artilery on it so I'm pretty sure thats what did it in. I thought about trying to wire the two pieces back together to get me through til Thursday, when I'm gettting the whole mess replaced but the way they broke, the tailpipe is actually shielding the wires so hopefully that'll cover me til then. I ended up going with the Magnaflow instead after weighing in cost, availability and talking to a few people. Hopefully it sounds good too. Thanks for the responses!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts