Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all, i have a list of things so far, any other common things you can think of, let me know...

this is what i have so far.....

Electric cooling fan recall, if it helps I did verify that mine spins backwards
·King cab rear door wiring harness, is mine affected?
·King cab door latches stick, you have to pull the handle twice to open the door sometimes, both sides
·Passenger and driver seat both squeak annoyingly, when a curve shifts your weight left or right
·One of my speakers rattles, sounds like passenger rear, does it when I play a song fairly loud, but others don’t rattle
·4 wheel alignment, camber bolt kit?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
mine dont stick.. oh wait nvm king cab...oh well ill gripe about it to the dealer to get some new stuff lol

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got my truck back today, they have a kit on order to fix my squeaky captains chairs per a TSB, and they have a new driver seat on order because of the foam in the back flattening, they also have new rear door latches on order, along with a camber bolt kit, and parts to fix the cooling fan (recall), and new rear speakers... all under warranty... guess my dealer will turn out to be a good one, they gave me absolutely no hassle....

oh yeah, you know you have a problem when you have to "get your truck ready to go to the dealer" lol...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
StuntDriver06 said:
got my truck back today, they have a kit on order to fix my squeaky captains chairs per a TSB, and they have a new driver seat on order because of the foam in the back flattening, they also have new rear door latches on order, along with a camber bolt kit, and parts to fix the cooling fan (recall), and new rear speakers... all under warranty... guess my dealer will turn out to be a good one, they gave me absolutely no hassle....

oh yeah, you know you have a problem when you have to "get your truck ready to go to the dealer" lol...
I'm taking mine in thursday....What's up with the camber bolt kit? something I should ask for?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nissan has a 12month/12,000 mile adjustment period, tell them to align it, and you want the camber bolt kit if you dont already have it, they should help you, i have a leveling kit so i definately needed the camber bolt kit, it allows for camber adjustments to the alignment (top of tire tilting inboard or outboard)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dealer is Eastern Carolina Nissan in New Bern.
no go on the alignment, i have since ordered and installed the cam bolt kit myself.
i verified the fan spun backwards by driving with the a/c on till it was good and hot then just let it idle with the a/c on full blast in park and wait for the fan to kick on, then feel which way the air goes, should blow towards back of truck....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts