Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i driving to work this morning, i decided just to keep count of all the titans i see, just while driving..by the time i traveled the 4 short miles in rush hour traffic, i saw 7 titans of all kinds of color, and i thought, damn we're taking over.
Went to lunch, totally forgot about the count, pull into the Fat Burger parking lot, and no joke, there was 14 Titans and 3 Armada's just sitting there, chilling. Now most of these didn't have any major visual mods that i could see, so i was like, this can't be an organized meet, its friday, lunch time, shouldn't everybody be at work still? Now don't get me wrong, i love to see my fellow titan owners and their trucks everywhere, but is this gonna become annoying? I like having one of the baddest production truck on the road, but when there is 14 of them in a small parking lot, it makes you think, is there going to be anybody left to race, and even yet, just gloat over. Finally how can we get this to work in our advantage? Set up some meets with sponsors, free shi* or something, i'm down for whatever. I just gotta up come with something that not going to make me rubber neck all over town and be like: damn that looks good, i should do that. I'd like for my truck to be unique, thats all. And its getting hard, really hard.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Here in Cali I'm counting how many Hybird cars are around the area...:upsidedow ...but as far as I know, majority of the TITAN's out in my area are XE's...cause either they gonna Baja out their truck or turn it into some off-road monster. Thats funny though....seeing 14 TITAN's just kicking it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
assholes man, and a bunch of them had the nerve to back it in and show off their grills. i'm jelaous, thats:gunz: it. But its my fault, i've been putting all my money in my bimmer. For shame!!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Where did you go to lunch? A nissan dealer?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same In Vegas Titans all over the place. most from what I can tell at least have exhaust and are 2wd it's cool. just means there are alot of people with a clue when it comes to trucks.
-Late

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
I drive 21 miles to work. In that short a distance, I saw about a dozen Titans on Wednesday. :D I want to see more, and more. Two reasons:

1) More on the road means more aftermarket support.
2) More sold means greater possibility of seeing an HD in the future.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Here in Northern Va its the same deal I drive about 25 miles to work and I regularly see 8 to 10 Titans a day. When I first bought my truck 2 years ago I saw maybe 1 or 2 a day. The new Tundra isn't as plentiful around here yet maybe I see 1 or 2 a week. Ford Chevys and Dodges are everywhere as you might expect.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here in central Mississippi just above Jackson, I see in the hundreds if not in the thousands a day depending on where I am in Canton.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here in Il, Chicago area i've seen maybe 15 since i got the truck in January..
makes me feel like i am 1 of few here, it is definitley nice to see a Titan here (once every other week, if that.)LOL

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
cpaul said:
Here in central Mississippi just above Jackson, I see in the hundreds if not in the thousands a day depending on where I am in Canton.
What? Canton is a city in Madison County, Mississippi, United States. The population was 12,911 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Madison CountyGR6, and situated in the northern part of the metropolitan area surrounding the state capital, Jackson.......There is thousands of Titans in this place? You guys buy in bulk? I want in. Just to drive it off a bridge i guess...lol Madison county.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts