Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am taking my 2018 SV to the dealer this afternoon because my radio just started re-booting and does not connect to my phone all the time, there is also intermittent connection using the USB port on the radio.
That’s not my question. I was wondering if they will take wrongly to the Sprint Booster ( like Pedal Commander ) I have installed on my truck. It’s not a “ Tune “, just boosts the signal to the throttle body for faster response time. Will I be ok if I keep it installed, or should I try and hide it? Fast response is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
93,182 Posts
I would remove it, many dealers are clueless and will use any excuse to dismiss a warranty claim.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just had a chat session with the people at Sprint Booster. They said with the truck running, I can turn off the Sprint Booster at the controller, turn off the truck and remove the cable. I will still have the main body that connects between the pedal assembly and harness connected. Not sure they will be looking down there if they are working on the radio. What ya think?

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
I’d never leave anything to chance, not worth it.

Clint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
AZ59apacheguy
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing