Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I mean Justin,

Check this out, TC is branding the new mobile stuff as Audiopulse. It wont be availabe online, only in stores! Kind of a new stratgey for them.

http://www.audiopulse.com/

Looks like some new stuff like Planar speakers etc!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah I saw that... kinda interesting... but it would be hard to mount them..

Have you seen these ribbon tweeters before?

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm

Check out the Mille MLK3 system...

They make sweet stuff, I love the looks of those mids!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
I have heard much about hertz (audison makes them right?) but never actually heard a pair. I run electrostatics at home, so having to use silks in my car has always made me disappointed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,363 Posts
Looks good but Expensive. I like the old name TC better Audiopulse sounds cheezy but whatever. I only fell in love with the TC 1000's due to their great fit and sound in the titan, pretty similar to JL W6's only they fit. I wonder how much those epics are goign to go for looks like it's really a TC 1000 but they are recommending 600 RMS? heh thats what I have been feeding my 1000's....

No more metal cones or are they just annodized black? heh
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
grunge311 said:
I have heard much about hertz (audison makes them right?) but never actually heard a pair. I run electrostatics at home, so having to use silks in my car has always made me disappointed.
Yes i love my ML's in the house. The ribbon tweeter has been done before. Back in the early 90s Sony, Pioneer and alot of other people tried this . It did not last long but they sounded great.The problem was that people overpwered them and they went away pretty quick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
tech12volt said:
Yes i love my ML's in the house. The ribbon tweeter has been done before. Back in the early 90s Sony, Pioneer and alot of other people tried this . It did not last long but they sounded great.The problem was that people overpwered them and they went away pretty quick.

You have MLs too? Cool, what are you using to drive them?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
grunge311 said:
You have MLs too? Cool, what are you using to drive them?
MAcintosh amps. I also have some Tube amps as well i use sometimes.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top