Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of TC UCAs available. I purchased them from the forum, but found out they will not work for my application.

$400 shipped, or if local then come and pick them up.

Let me know

Thanks

Here are the pictures.

I have more if you want to see more shots. send me a your e-mail address and i will send you all the shots i have

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think i just realized its total chaos right?
Yes they are total chaos upper control arms The reason they will not work for my application, is because i am not lifting the truck with a 6 inch lift i originally was going to do a 4 inch perofmance lift i think it is called, but i may not even go that route. I may just put in the new Icon Coilovers and upgrade the rear shocks, so i can use my stock UCA going this route. I think if you are going with a lift then new UCA are needed. Other people may be able top join in if i am wrong. There is a lot of good information and knowledgeable people on the forum

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Yes they are total chaos upper control arms The reason they will not work for my application, is because i am not lifting the truck with a 6 inch lift i originally was going to do a 4 inch perofmance lift i think it is called, but i may not even go that route. I may just put in the new Icon Coilovers and upgrade the rear shocks, so i can use my stock UCA going this route. I think if you are going with a lift then new UCA are needed. Other people may be able top join in if i am wrong. There is a lot of good information and knowledgeable people on the forum
You can still use the TC UCA with the Icon coilovers. If you flip the hat on the coilovers (undo the bolt holding the hat, flip the hat, and insert the bolt back in) and set it at zero preload, you will have 2.5" of lift. If you set the preload to 1", you would get about 4 1/4" of lift. Setting the preload with the hat flipped would require aftermarket UCAs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can still use the TC UCA with the Icon coilovers. If you flip the hat on the coilovers (undo the bolt holding the hat, flip the hat, and insert the bolt back in) and set it at zero preload, you will have 2.5" of lift. If you set the preload to 1", you would get about 4 1/4" of lift. Setting the preload with the hat flipped would require aftermarket UCAs.
thanks for the information, much appreciated

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
mano, next week is the HB meet...you rollin ??? all from SD county's is meet up at denny's in o-side for a caravan.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mano, next week is the HB meet...you rollin ??? all from SD county's is meet up at denny's in o-side for a caravan.
I spoke to Nick the bassanator and he told me about it. I will try to meet up, but it is my Wifes birthday on THAT day, so we will see. 9 oclock at dennys in oceanside i was told, do you have the address or street ? Maybe i can persuade her to come up for the drive

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PICS? Are these in New condition? I'm interested.
They are used condition, they are not brand new out of the box new, but in very good condition with no dings or dents or look like somebody has run over them. Unfortunately i am out of town this week but will be back on Friday, i will post pics then. I brought them from Dtitan08, he had them on his truck for 2 months. Once i get home you can see the pics and decide for your self.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yes you can run them with that application. No real need for them, but you can.
You would need them if running a 2.5" on a 4x4

·
Registered
270 Posts
Interested, waiting for pics :teethmast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts