Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, We finally have everything rolling on this build we call "Anti-Venom".
Our truck has been undergoing major upgrades over the last year. We pulled this truck in stock trim for a whole season and was blown away at how well it did bone stock! No tune, No power upgrades! Just chassis adjustments.
Now the gloves are off!
We start back in August of 2019 with a Custom Full built RE7 transmission with billet internals and race stall via Level 10 transmission! Yes we worked with Pat to develop a 7 speed bulletproof build to hold way more power and abuse! Contact them today and tell them we sent you to receive special pricing! (973) 827-1000 ask for Pat.
Next we shipped AV off to TX to spend some much needed time with UpRev! There we added proper tuning and setup kick *** trans tuning to accommodate this extra beefy trans. After this baseline was finished we added a set of JBA Longtube headers, A full Stillen exhaust and then re-tuned for them. HUGE POWER GAINS are now seen with these additions.

Now here is where it gets exciting! We teamed up with Harrop out of Australia to get our hands on a TV series Charger for this truck! Guess what! Its getting installed and tuned via UpRev and will be featured at Zcon in Nashville TN this September 14-19th. UpRev will have AV in their booth to reveal this build. This will be the first general public owned full built gas titan XD in the world and we are honored to have our team involved. We worked hard to set numerous records with the gen 1 platform and now we aim to push this gen2 XD to the limits. We expect 600 plus engine HP on pump gas. DAILY DRIVEN as always. This is the TVS 2300 kit. The 2650 kit WILL NOT FIT in the engine bay without major mods to the firewall. (THIS WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY, as we are also building a full race VK56VD to hold upward of 15 psi boost ).

You can follow this build and much more on our Instagram #team_venom_racing and we have a youtube channel Team Venom Racing

Subscribe and follow to support! I will post up as i get pics/info.
Thank you and enjoy the build.
www.teamvenom.racing

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Wow! Anybody who has had Uprev on other vehicles sure might be interested in this if they own an XD. Sure looks like a Fun build. Good luck on some good times, be fun to see how that fat *** goes down the track. So Who else with an XD that is upreved / Cajuned ? I would Love uprev and headers on my 18.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts