Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheel size » 18x8
Wheel offset » +25mm
Wheel finish » hypersilver
Bolt pattern » 6x5.5
Stock Tire Size » ??

Just FYI for anyone who needs the info for upsizing thier wheels for a wheels calculator.

Chris

·
Registered
68 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Wheel size » 18x8
Wheel offset » +25mm
Wheel finish » hypersilver
Bolt pattern » 6x5.5
Stock Tire Size » ??

Just FYI for anyone who needs the info for upsizing thier wheels for a wheels calculator.

Chris
Tire sizes:
XE is P245/75R17
SE and LE is P265/70R18
Offroad package for both models: P285/70R17

·
Registered
80 Posts
on an earlier post "bolt pattern" you advised 6 X 114.5 (4.5"), now your tech says 6 X 5.5", I have not been out to the truck yet to measure but what gives?

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skip,

Typo on the 4.5 in the previous post. It is 5.5 not 4.5. Had Z Wheels in the brain at the same time.

Chris

·
Registered
294 Posts
Chris, can you tell me where you got the specs for the Titan bolt pattern? I'm trying to find out if I can share a set of BFG all terrain tires and aftermaket rims between our Titan and our '03 4Runner (which also has six lugs).

Thanks,
Karl

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the specs from my local dealer service manager. I also saw the same specs on an Ebay auction earlier this week as well.

Reason I even asked was a friend of mine here at work is considering a Titan after seeing mine but without the off-road package and the 17's but he has some 20's on his current avalanche he wants to move over to the titan if he gets it. Will it work? I dunno as I don't knwo the specs of the Avalanche (Chevy) bolt pattern.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts