Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just upgraded phones a few months back and cracked my dang screen and it will not work at all when the screen is cracked. I would like to have a blackberry tour or bold or storm . WIll trade some audio or pay for one dont care if its used but needs to be in good shape. again this on the verizon network .

·
Registered
411 Posts
I got a pearl you can have.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THAnks guys but cant deal with a pearl . boltd tour or storm and I will be happy to buy it thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
i got a storm... let me know

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not reall big on repaired stuff. anyone got a storm 2 by chance or a bold?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
or a blackberry tour

·
Registered
893 Posts
just make sure you call verizon with the ESN.. i bought a incredible and the dude sold me a crappy phone that was stolen

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I would sell my storm 2, but I love it to much lol; hope u can find one for not that much

·
Registered
378 Posts
just a word to the wise, if you buy a phone with a bad esn you can usually sell it for the exact same amount if not a lot more if you flash it to metropcs or cricket. i used to buy verizon prepaid phones at walmart for $20 and flash them to cricket and sell them for $100 all day long.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need a Blackberry tour or bold for the verizon netwoork. Either will work perfectly for me.If anyone has one let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts