Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i know this is not right section. But most of you guys on here know me pretty well . And i figure if anyone knows anyone it will be on here.

Guys i need a truck badly. If any of you florida or georgia guys spot a 90 something Nissan or Toyota that someone has not destroyed but wants to sell. Hit me up. In the town i live in if anyone has one they are hanging onto them

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
tech12volt said:
First i know this is not right section. But most of you guys on here know me pretty well . And i figure if anyone knows anyone it will be on here.

Guys i need a truck badly. If any of you florida or georgia guys spot a 90 something Nissan or Toyota that someone has not destroyed but wants to sell. Hit me up. In the town i live in if anyone has one they are hanging onto them
Yeah most people hang on to them for the same reason I keep mine.I have a 88 hardbody worth very little cash value but good to have.Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SKEET said:
Yeah most people hang on to them for the same reason I keep mine.I have a 88 hardbody worth very little cash value but good to have.Good luck.
yes i had a chance to buy a 94 for 1300 dollars last year and did not. :boxing: i kick myself everyday for not buying it now.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
My wife has a 96 Nissan 4x4 truck that she was going to sell, but then decided to hold off a year on buying another car.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MuskyHunter said:
My wife has a 96 Nissan 4x4 truck that she was going to sell, but then decided to hold off a year on buying another car.
Smart lady. I would keep it. those trucks are great vehicles.

I have a friend with a 95. has 330,000 on it . all he has done is normal mantinence and a few clutches.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I forgot to tell you James but they have a parking area were soldiers sell there cars here and if I see one I'll let you know. I know it's not GA or FL but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Whats wrong James, did your GM crap out on you? :)

Like dizzle said, got get a used Titan. You can pick them up cheap.

You must know someone at a dealership that can cut you a deal or maybe someone that could take you to a local car auction. Thats where you find all the trade-ins that the dealerships dont want to have to try and sell on the lot.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
t22a80 said:
Whats wrong James, did your GM crap out on you? :)

Like dizzle said, got get a used Titan. You can pick them up cheap.

You must know someone at a dealership that can cut you a deal or maybe someone that could take you to a local car auction. Thats where you find all the trade-ins that the dealerships dont want to have to try and sell on the lot.
the gm is gone . Had no moeny or time to sink into anymore. Plus it had no air . No room with air ride stuff. And it had a huge c notch and no bed at all. Tanks and compressors.Sold it to a buddy thats been dying to buy it for a couple years.

I just need something cheap and that i can haul small stuff in. WIth Christys massive car payment i really do not want another one

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
the gm is gone . Had no moeny or time to sink into anymore. Plus it had no air . No room with air ride stuff. And it had a huge c notch and no bed at all. Tanks and compressors.Sold it to a buddy thats been dying to buy it for a couple years.

I just need something cheap and that i can haul small stuff in. WIth Christys massive car payment i really do not want another one

I see... I dont blame you for not wanting a car payment! It does suck but thats all part of it I guess.

Patrick probably has 3 or 4 cars not being used..... take a trip out to AZ and pick one up! haha

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
t22a80 said:
I see... I dont blame you for not wanting a car payment! It does suck but thats all part of it I guess.

Patrick probably has 3 or 4 cars not being used..... take a trip out to AZ and pick one up! haha
Haha. I am cutting back. Infiniti has got to go and so does this house.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Haha. I am cutting back. Infiniti has got to go and so does this house.
I'll take your Infiniti for $1500 bucks... I could use a good cheap commuter car.. I'll even fly out to pick it up! haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts