Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice! James is a great person to do business with, mine is shipping right now.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea so far he seems like a pretty stand up guy, Only herd good things about him thats why I went with him. Going with a Dual 10" Sub with Amp rack, covered in black vinyl , even got my Image Dynamic Subs and Amp in the package!

·
Registered
74 Posts
How long does it usually take from time your order till you recieve them? I am thinking about getting him to make me one too.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
His enclosure is built and its going to slam.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I need to contact Tech12 for a price quote on an "empty" ported forward firing box! I have a few pair of 10's here in my closet, that mock me everyday!:teethmast

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I need to contact Tech12 for a price quote on an "empty" ported forward firing box! I have a few pair of 10's here in my closet, that mock me everyday!:teethmast
Better put them to use... I had a pair of 10"s sitting in a foot locker for just about one year, pulled them out to dust them off and found that the seal around the cones on both of them had started to crack... Fahking pissed me off... Luckily they were old woofers, Cerwin Vega's purchased back in 93 and had been used in three prior vehicles... They definitely hit hard and outlived their intended life...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yes they take time, but James makes sure that your box is made right. if you wanted a cookie cutter box, right now right now, you could have went elsewhere to get your box. Something made you order from Tech, whatever that was should also allow you to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Firstly I wasnt complaining, so didnt need the lecture... but anyway, if it takes 4wks just say it takes 4wks, no 2wks... thats my only issue. I want the box done right.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Firstly I wasnt complaining, so didnt need the lecture... but anyway, if it takes 4wks just say it takes 4wks, no 2wks... thats my only issue. I want the box done right.
By no means am I trying to "lecture" you, but the quote you replied to said "Um he said 10-15 days for the build..." thats just the build, not the finishing. You will get a box that is done right

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Its ok guys. His enclosure is almost done and would be done last week. Our lil hole in the wall town had two forrest fire last thursday and we have not been able to get to the shop til today due to smoke.

Reactions: b2sdad
1 - 20 of 20 Posts