Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, Ive got a Tech12Volt dual 10" ported Forward Firing box. All fiber glassed and carpeted. Comes with 2 RE SEX10D4's wired down to 2 ohms each. Ran them with a 1500w Monoblock amp.

Sold the truck and pulled the subs and box out since the dealer was giving me pennies on the dollar for everything ($4k for the whole truck :cry: with a Level 10 trans and all sorts of other goodies).

Anyway, dont need the Xmas money but I would like a new sub setup for the new truck Ive got so if anyone is interested let me know. Only thing the box needs is a $7 subwoofer plug off amazon. One broke off during removal.

Was thinking $250 is fair given what it all goes for. Subs are in great shape and move freely, even have a screen over them to keep people from kicking/damaging them on the rare occaisions I had someone in the back of my truck.

I can text pics if desired. No seat lift required, I loved this setup and Id like to see it go to a good home.

Located in Santa Clarita CA

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
feel free to make offers, I know the new boxes with sundowns are going for like $800. im basically just asking money for the box and throwing the subs in for free.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts