Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys need anything audio or video wise please hit me up. My head is above water at the moment and I am trying to keep it that way. So I will be making some killer deals on everything and anything you need. Just hit me up and thanks guys and gals..

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
How much for a box to hold two 12's? For under the seat in a CC Titan.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soljah said:
Do you have headrest monitors already installed in the headrest that we can buy or do you sell them seperate?
Yes and they are on sale right now. the myron and davis 7 inch already installed in headrest are 650 right now shipped. here are a couple of pics.
this do not have a dvd built in just the monitors and very easy to install

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Come on guys lets get some business going for james, he does enough to help us with all his help on the forum and various raffles and such.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Make some deals on some Sundown amps for these guys James. Call it the, "James needs to pay for his Old Town trip" sale :)

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sundownz said:
Make some deals on some Sundown amps for these guys James. Call it the, "James needs to pay for his Old Town trip" sale :)
Will do buddy thanks.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Anyone interested in some amps should jump all over a deal if you can get them. I am damn impressed with the sundowns and what they are able to do.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
sundownz said:
HAHA thats funny Jacob!

Thats right, he has to pay us off for traveling so far to help him out! :) JK!

I was happy to be there!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
bighitter said:
Anyone interested in some amps should jump all over a deal if you can get them. I am damn impressed with the sundowns and what they are able to do.
FOR SURE!!!! I've said it a bunch of times, but I was very impressed. You wont find a big name brand that can compete for the same money. Jacobs amps are rock solid and sound great!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tech,
I keep going back and forth on what i want audio wise for my 07 cc. If you could give me prices for the following I would appreciate it.
1. Kenwood 7100 nav unit
2. Custom enclosure for 2 10's with amp rack
3. 2 10" woofers (what you recommend)
4. Amp (again what you recommend)
5. Any wiring, mounting kits, hardware, or anything else to complete the
install myself
Is there a way you can do a package deal? also any advice or instructions I may need for install or if you have a recommendation on another way I should go im all ears. Im interested in an easy to use nav unit that sounds good and isn't goin to break me. And how hard will it be to install al this myself if i have never done it before. I know im throwing alot at you, but I hear your the man, and i value your opinion.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Kitts said:
Tech,
I keep going back and forth on what i want audio wise for my 07 cc. If you could give me prices for the following I would appreciate it.
1. Kenwood 7100 nav unit
2. Custom enclosure for 2 10's with amp rack
3. 2 10" woofers (what you recommend)
4. Amp (again what you recommend)
5. Any wiring, mounting kits, hardware, or anything else to complete the
install myself
Is there a way you can do a package deal? also any advice or instructions I may need for install or if you have a recommendation on another way I should go im all ears. Im interested in an easy to use nav unit that sounds good and isn't goin to break me. And how hard will it be to install al this myself if i have never done it before. I know im throwing alot at you, but I hear your the man, and i value your opinion.
James can hook you up for sure!

I got to try out a few of the 7100's while at the Old Town meet and its a nice unit. It made me want to start saving up for one myself!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Just bought my system from tech12volt today. Woooohoooo, can't wait to get it.

Thanks for the GREATTTT deal!!!
SWEET MAN!!!! What did you get, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Last week was a little bad for him due to getting ready for the Old Town meet he attended, try contacting him again and I am sure he will get back with you, you won't be sorry.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know about James... but I get 100+ PMs across all of the forums I visit every day so sometimes they get lost :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'm waiting for a replacement box that will fit under the front seats, and will replace the RF System. Can you hook it up 12 volt?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I second that ^

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
The problem with the "under the front seat" box is that it will probably be expensive because it will require fiberglass or it wont be super loud because the airspace is very limited.

I'm sure James could build one but would you guys be willing to pay for it?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts