Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are tech12volt Tshirts they will be available in M L XL XXL XXXL. I need to sell atleast 20 of these or the cost of having them printed is over 12 dollars . they will have my logo on the front left chest area and some graphics on the rear. I will probably do white for the first run. I will hand deliver these O.T. Pleas add your size when paying. thanks I wanted to just give these away but could not afford to do it. Maybe next year. thanks

http://shop.tech12volts.com/product.sc?categoryId=27&productId=75

All orders need to be placed by oct 3 so I can make sure I have them all in time for OT

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ourbaby said:
Ooo Oooo Oooo, Ill be getting one tomorrow. WAHOO!!!! Tech is going to be at OTIV!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I am and will be bringing one of my audio buddies. Should be lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
What image will be on the shirts? It wasn't displayed on the link... or do I have to look harder?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
My name is James too.. I think I'll buy one just because we have the same name. Nah j/k lol.

tech12volt, I just closed all my bank accounts so I can't order online. Will you have extras at OT?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Come on guys, STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!! As much as James does for the Titan comunity you can get a $12 shirt. The replies on this thread are REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
The replies for the support of a site sponsor are pathetic. Who cares if you never wear the shirt!!!! He asked us to help him out so thats what we need to do. All the FREE advice that he gives us on systems and the great workmanship and customer service, you can afford $12 for a shirt.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I agree! Just bought mine! Not gonna make it to OT, but I'll help out. Tech, if you need me to cover shipping, let me know! Thanks for all you do! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I agree! Just bought mine! Not gonna make it to OT, but I'll help out. Tech, if you need me to cover shipping, let me know! Thanks for all you do! :thumbsup:

I just think its pretty sad, look at his threads all the info and assistance that should have and would have cost people money to go have it looked at and been told what and how to fix was FREE!!! and now he wants us to do a little for him and this is all the response we get? REDICULOUS!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah, he's definitely one of a kind. It's good to see the "little guys" making it in the biz. I may have gotten my box from Tech in a free giveaway, but with all the raffle tickets I bought, shirts, etc., I'm getting close to making it up! Besides, just got an S60 and my lady's not happy that it doesn't sound as good as my truck, so I may need more "FREE" advice. I figure it's the least I could do. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Yeah, he's definitely one of a kind. It's good to see the "little guys" making it in the biz. I may have gotten my box from Tech in a free giveaway, but with all the raffle tickets I bought, shirts, etc., I'm getting close to making it up! Besides, just got an S60 and my lady's not happy that it doesn't sound as good as my truck, so I may need more "FREE" advice. I figure it's the least I could do. :rofl:

I dont mean to get on a soapbox ya know but its amazing how many people want you to help them and then when you need help its like you can hear a pin drop.

·
Premium Member
76,514 Posts
i would definitely order some stickers too. after the HUGE Freebie Tech supplied me and my family with there is NO doubt where I'll be purchasing audio/vis upgrades in the future.

c'mon guys, he's got 4 kids! i'm only begining to know what that's like.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought 4. I figure I spend all this money on the truck to make me look good but then when I get out of it, well you all know, now I have something that will catch their eye before my bald spot. I don't know how many colors he has printed but changing the colors up will prevent others from thinking you only wear one shirt all week long.

All the Titan owners in florida and others coming to OT IV this is a chance to save on shipping too. Besides you get to meet the man behind the hype.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
FireWalker42 said:
I bought 4. I figure I spend all this money on the truck to make me look good but then when I get out of it, well you all know, now I have something that will catch their eye before my bald spot. I don't know how many colors he has printed but changing the colors up will prevent others from thinking you only wear one shirt all week long.

All the Titan owners in florida and others coming to OT IV this is a chance to save on shipping too. Besides you get to meet the man behind the hype.
I only prepaid for one but Im getting another at OT

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was just looking at the pictures of the shirts and I am really digging the design. These will look good.

Not only does Tech have T-shirts coming but he just got done carpeting boxes tonight at 11. He will be bring these boxes to Old Town.
If you need anything in the Audio/Visual department you need to PM him or better yet come to OT IV and meet him and get your questions answered in person. I hear he is cutting some serious deals on anything.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts