Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well apparently you guys have been speading the word. I was contacted by 4 shops this week that want us to build custom sub enclosures for them because their customers are tired of pre fab enclosures that do not last or sound worth a ****. Apparently somewhere in PA there is a shop with our ebay seller id and website posted on there counter for custom Titan and Expedition enclosures. I have shipped 13 enclosures to Pa in the last 2 weeks.This is great . I want to thank all of you. Check out the Kickpanel thread update.
:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Thank you to all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Excellent news, man - congratulations!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
James that is GREAT news! I'm very happy to hear the word is getting out there!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Good job James!!!! You're gonna have to start training an apprentice! I can see it now..... Tech12Volt shops all over the country.... then the world.... and soon to be on the Forbes 500 list!!!! :thumbsup:

Just don't forget us little people when you're richer than that Mexican and Bill Gates..... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Good job James!!!! You're gonna have to start training an apprentice! I can see it now..... Tech12Volt shops all over the country.... then the world.... and soon to be on the Forbes 500 list!!!! :thumbsup:

Just don't forget us little people when you're richer than that Mexican and Bill Gates..... :D

James, this is amazing I love seeing small bussiness grow, congratulations for your success!!!

Blackbeauty: I am mexican and personally I found it kinda racist/disrespective when you say "that mexican". Not hating but you just forgot to type the F word before Mexican to make it sound better, you know what I mean?

American have a very wrong impression about mexicans, I hope that image change soon, not all mexicans are short, dark and dirty.

James, congratulations one more time!!!


-kEN
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
No offense intended. His name is somewhat less than a household name as yet, so I don't know his name off the top of my head and was heading out the door. I expect, Cell Phone Tycoon or Mexican Businessman would have been a better choice of words..... And the only disrespect I have is for anyone who isn't willing to put forth an effort to succeed. Race, creed, color, height, weight, gender, religious affiliation, cross-dresser, number of toes exceeding number of fingers.....doesn't matter. As long as you're a positive member of our society.

However, I do find it funny that with as many people who say they hate Microsoft and some of its products, no one took offense to me mentioning Bill Gates..... The world just needs to lighten up a little. Life's too important to be discussed seriously. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
No offense intended. His name is somewhat less than a household name as yet, so I don't know his name off the top of my head and was heading out the door. I expect, Cell Phone Tycoon or Mexican Businessman would have been a better choice of words..... And the only disrespect I have is for anyone who isn't willing to put forth an effort to succeed. Race, creed, color, height, weight, gender, religious affiliation, cross-dresser, number of toes exceeding number of fingers.....doesn't matter. As long as you're a positive member of our society.

However, I do find it funny that with as many people who say they hate Microsoft and some of its products, no one took offense to me mentioning Bill Gates..... The world just needs to lighten up a little. Life's too important to be discussed seriously. :cheers:


It's cool man, I just wanted to point that out, not the best words.

The prince of Dubai invested 7 billion dollars from his own pocket to raise his country and make it what it is now. If you dont know about dubai or abu dabhi please make a google search. He invested in technology, education and health. 7 billion dollars... Carlos's Slim emporium is valuated in almost 70 billion of dollars, imagine what the 10% of that would do to his/my country.

btw, your avatar is hipnotizing me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Talking about Carlos "Slim" Helu are we? It is my guess that he will exceed Bill Gates within a year. I keep up with what he's doing when I check up on the financial news, pretty cool to see someone not in the USA in the top richest businessmen in the world. Even more interesting that he is Mexican considering how bad their economy has been doing for a while now -- hopefully his success will kick-start things for them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Interesting stats from the article:

Like Gates, he has developed a strong profile on the philanthropic front.

Earlier this month he allied himself with the foundation of former US president Bill Clinton and with Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra to launch an anti-poverty campaign in Latin America.

Fifty-three percent of Mexico's population of 104 million live in poverty, which is defined as living on less than two dollars a day, World Bank data show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Back on topic, congrats James! We all know you deserve it! Im spreading the word when I get the chance. My buddy got a new silverado and I already told him about you and he really liked your box.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
txhardhittaz said:
Back on topic, congrats James! We all know you deserve it! Im spreading the word when I get the chance. My buddy got a new silverado and I already told him about you and he really liked your box.
Yes i should have never posted this. the very next week has been horriable. Its so slow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Hows my box coming along James?!! pretty good?!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nissane2w said:
Hows my box coming along James?!! pretty good?!
yes its coming right along nicely
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top