Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first test drive was two weeks ago. It was an SE CC with the Offroad Package. I instantly liked the truck but was not convinced. I looked at Fords, Chevys, and even drove my friends brand new GMC 1500 (loaded) for an extended ride.

I then went back for Titan test drive #2 last Monday afternoon. This time I drove an LE CC. I got to drive it without the salesman and for a much longer ride. These are my thoughts:

The engine noise is sweet music to my ears. I couldn't decide if I liked it or the Rockford Fosgate stereo better and kept raising and lowering the radio volume to hear the engine.

The kick in the pants acceleration is phenomenal. I couldn't stop punching the accelerator. I'll leave it at that.

Leather Seats were comfortable and supportive. Interior room was more than adequate for me. I'm 6'2" and 230lbs and the truck fits me perfectly. The arm rests, however, weren't perfectly set up for me. I found myself using the center console as an armrest more than the flip down armrest itself. This isn't a big deal, however.

Seat heaters were great. They heat your butt and your lower back. The temp outside as I write this is 5 above so seat heaters are a big plus around here and felt great the day I drove the truck. Once you get used to them, their hard to do without.

The Rocford Fosgate didn't sound as good as I imagined it would. Although not a bad sounding stereo, my buddies Bose (I think?) system in his new GMC seemed to sound richer and cleaner.

The bed rail system seems really cool, however, I don't see myself using it all that much. Give me a tie down anchor in each corner of the bed, and a bunch of tie down straps and I think I'd be happy. I could be way off base here....

The storage in this truck is awesome. I really like all the overhead storage as well as the narrow slots that run down each side of the center console and the little change holders on top of each side of the dash.

I've basically come to the conclusion that this is the truck for me. When I purchase one, it's going to be an LE.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The LE's are nice, no doubt but I can't deal with the leather seats- gets too hot here. I am shooting for the SE CC with Bench and Fosgate radio. The Titan is not selling in San Antonio (the closest big city) very good. I have only seen 2 so far and they were both gray- maybe even the same one twice. The one I looked at in December is still on the lot with the others that I looked at. And I think that's great as they should be ready to deal here in about 2 months. That my schedule anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts