volcano

·
Registered
441 Posts
Reactions: htxtruck

·
Registered
942 Posts
Wow, looks like everyone had a great time! Seems there was pretty good showing there too. Wish I could have made it this year, but hopefully next year.
Update on my daughter, she was going to go in April 6th to have part of her right kidney removed due to a large cyst, but the doctor ran some more tests and has decided to wait three months and reevaluate her then to see if the cyst grows, shrinks, or remains the same. He says that if it remains the same or shrinks, he may not have to do any surgery, so that is what we are hoping for. He also says it definitely is non-cancerous, so that is also a great relief. I am looking forward to next years meet and plan on attending as long as no other major issues arise.
Glad to see everyone had a great time and it looks like the sponsorship and planning was exceptional! A lot of great games there that i had never seen before, looked like a lot of fun!!
Great to see that it was a family oriented meet, sure makes it more enjoyable for everyone!:)

·
Super Moderator
162,135 Posts
Thanks for the update. Hope that goes really well and surgery won't be required!

Reactions: Titan-ization
21 - 25 of 25 Posts