Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys............NascarJody wanted me to post this for him. He is checking up on all the Texas guys during the storm.......How is everyone?

·
Registered
837 Posts
As the hail we got on Friday, April 13 was golfball to baseball size, I have two damaged cars, a damaged roof, a damaged enclosed trailer, a damaged shed, and a damaged basketball goal. I managed to get the Titan in the garage at the house that I was working at, so no damage done to it. Insurance totaled my wife's Buick with ~$6000 damage. There is a hole through the front left fender on our Saturn where a hail stone went through it. Over all, we came out alright...no broken glass, no leaks in the roof, and no one got hurt.

·
Registered
360 Posts
BigRedTitan said:
As the hail we got on Friday, April 13 was golfball to baseball size, I have two damaged cars, a damaged roof, a damaged enclosed trailer, a damaged shed, and a damaged basketball goal. I managed to get the Titan in the garage at the house that I was working at, so no damage done to it. Insurance totaled my wife's Buick with ~$6000 damage. There is a hole through the front left fender on our Saturn where a hail stone went through it. Over all, we came out alright...no broken glass, no leaks in the roof, and no one got hurt.
Brain,

Man I'm sorry to hear all that... Glad everyone is ok but man that sucks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Went through okay. I made it into a parking garage with minutes to spare. But still got a dent from an actual golf ball. I live on a golf course and all the really bad golfers shank them into my driveway.

·
Registered
360 Posts
textitan13 said:
Went through okay. I made it into a parking garage with minutes to spare. But still got a dent from an actual golf ball. I live on a golf course and all the really bad golfers shank them into my driveway.
Sorry, I'm one of those really bad golfers.. haha what course do you live on? I'll try and stay away =)

·
Registered
342 Posts
We're good here! Slept through it when it rolled through Austin. Then I headed back to Houston way behind it. Slight flooding here and there that's all. Hope everyone else is fine...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
textitan13 said:
lmfao ! thats one of the funniest things ive heard today... i think id make room for the titan in the garage and start nailing golfers back...the things id do if i lived on a golf course...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Im here. Hail dented my Titan pretty good. Wait.... I dont have a Titan anymore............... Damn I need a hug

·
Registered
194 Posts
here in north houston we got lots of crazy rain and the power went out a few times .. but, no hail that i noticed . . and round 2 came through earlier today monday the 29th.. or was that the same storm system ?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TitanZX said:
Im here. Hail dented my Titan pretty good. Wait.... I dont have a Titan anymore............... Damn I need a hug
LOL, glad you still have your sense of humor! How are things going for you? Walking around yet? Getting back on your feet?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah man how are you doin ? i wanna hear some info on your recovery and when you plan on getting a new one :)!

·
Registered
665 Posts
lanespd200 said:
LOL, glad you still have your sense of humor! How are things going for you? Walking around yet? Getting back on your feet?
Well thats me. I will always have my sense of humor.
Not walking yet. :-/ Just hobbling around on crutches. Im tend to have a problem going really fast on them and not being able to stop. I got my cast taken off last week and now I have a removable splint. Should be able to put weight on my right leg in about 3 weeks. I have to do ALOT of physical therapy for my ankle because it wont move. Been in the same position since January 9th.

Wont be able to get a new Titan for a while. I have to file for bankruptcy first which takes a while, then rebuild my credit, then save up enough money for a downpayment. No way I can afford a new Titan at 20% interest! LOL

Oh and when I am up and mobile, Ill attend some meets, show some pictures and x-rays. My 4 screws in my ankle and my one big long screw in my hip shows up real nice in the x-rays. :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
idk if you can afford it but i gotta buddy who cant afford his 3 week old titan, almost fully loaded but its 600 monthly.. think youd be interested ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
idk if you can afford it but i gotta buddy who cant afford his 3 week old titan, almost fully loaded but its 600 monthly.. think youd be interested ?

Wish I could, but 600 is rather steep. Im only 21 years old. LOL I appreciate it!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TitanZX said:
Well thats me. I will always have my sense of humor.
Not walking yet. :-/ Just hobbling around on crutches. Im tend to have a problem going really fast on them and not being able to stop. I got my cast taken off last week and now I have a removable splint. Should be able to put weight on my right leg in about 3 weeks. I have to do ALOT of physical therapy for my ankle because it wont move. Been in the same position since January 9th.

Wont be able to get a new Titan for a while. I have to file for bankruptcy first which takes a while, then rebuild my credit, then save up enough money for a downpayment. No way I can afford a new Titan at 20% interest! LOL

Oh and when I am up and mobile, Ill attend some meets, show some pictures and x-rays. My 4 screws in my ankle and my one big long screw in my hip shows up real nice in the x-rays. :)
We can't wait until you make some meets! Let me know when and I will pick you up!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts