Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my wheels for a set of off-roads plus cash. They are in perfect shape and they are not the painted plastic caps on the SE wheels. No rash no pitting. Tires have just over 7,000 miles on them. Located in DFW area. Anyone?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got them off a Texas Titan owner after he moved up to a set of 24" wheels. And while I love the wheels the off road wheel and tire combo weighs a good amount less so I'm hoping it will help my track times. And I'm a firm believer that chrome is for wheels only (flame suit on).

·
Super Moderator
159,635 Posts
Mychael101 said:
I got them off a Texas Titan owner after he moved up to a set of 24" wheels. And while I love the wheels the off road wheel and tire combo weighs a good amount less so I'm hoping it will help my track times. And I'm a firm believer that chrome is for wheels only (flame suit on).
You need to de badge that bad boy then! :D It'd look great.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys I'm looking for a local sale on these. And as far as the debadging I asked if they could take the emblems off and the lettering on the door and they told me the paint would always look different in those spots so it wasn't a good idea.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'd be interested, but I'm in Illinois. If you can't find a local buyer, let me know.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale pending, I'll let you guys know if anything changes. I think that a person at the dealership I bought my truck from may want to buy them since he gets so much crap for his plastic "chrome" caps.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry bout the slow reply, I still have them but no access to them since my truck has been in the shop all this week. I'm looking for a local sale, I don't like dealing with shipping issues.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mychael101 said:
Sorry bout the slow reply, I still have them but no access to them since my truck has been in the shop all this week. I'm looking for a local sale, I don't like dealing with shipping issues.
I'm very interested in the rims and tires and will work with you on the shipping if you're willing to do that. I realize it can be a pain in the tail, however, maybe we can come to some kind of agreement?

Thanks in advance.

-Tim

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mychael101 said:
Sorry guys I'm looking for a local sale on these. And as far as the debadging I asked if they could take the emblems off and the lettering on the door and they told me the paint would always look different in those spots so it wasn't a good idea.

well who ever told you that is full of sh!t. you cant tell that i had ever had any emblems on the side of my truck. the paint is fine. all you need is some fishing line, and goo gone, and just wax over it when your done.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jeffs05SE said:
well who ever told you that is full of sh!t. you cant tell that i had ever had any emblems on the side of my truck. the paint is fine. all you need is some fishing line, and goo gone, and just wax over it when your done.
Sweet that will be my next project to tackle.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Blown284 said:
I'm very interested in the rims and tires and will work with you on the shipping if you're willing to do that. I realize it can be a pain in the tail, however, maybe we can come to some kind of agreement?

Thanks in advance.

-Tim
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mychael101
Is it safe to assume you are not interested since you haven't responded specifically to my note here?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blown284 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mychael101
Is it safe to assume you are not interested since you haven't responded specifically to my note here?
Yes, it is safe to assume that I'm not interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts