Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my new grill. The installation was fairly simple and the new grill fits over the existing grill. No cutting, drilling, etc.

I think it looks pretty good. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Texas Titan said:
Here are a few pictures of my new grill. The installation was fairly simple and the new grill fits over the existing grill. No cutting, drilling, etc.

I'm not a big fan of the billet type of grille, but the installation and quality of the grille looks REALLY good!! did you install it yourself or did you go to a shop to have them do it? This may sound like a stupid question but does installing it require removing the bumper or any other parts on the front of the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Texas Titan said:

where'd you get it from??

·
Registered
83 Posts
That looks good. Have you noticed if the operating temperature has gone up any because of decreased airflow to the radiator?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howie Kaluha said:
where'd you get it from??
Here is another grill some may be interested in.

4 PIECE QUARTER "Z" GRILLE FOR THE 04 TITAN AND ARMADA. HIGH POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL. EASY INSTALLATION! SHIPPING INCLUDED!

http://www.atlantaauto.com/egc.htm

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gtshouse said:
That looks good. Have you noticed if the operating temperature has gone up any because of decreased airflow to the radiator?
Its been fairly cool lately. We will see how it does in the Texas summer heat!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sorry, but that grill looks too bling bling (rapper-ish) to me. It looks more like flat metal with slits cut into it versus a true billet grill. Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
497 Posts
sure does look bling bling. :king:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think it looks very sharp...but then I like the stock grill too...so many ways to love Titan! :upsidedow :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wanted to know where you bought it from

Texas Titan said:

Think it looks okay, not as good as a true billet grille, but if the price is right and with there being less work involved I might be interested. Please let me know on where you bought it from.

·
Registered
885 Posts
What is a Titon?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
looks like Flava' Flav's teeth.

·
Registered
129 Posts
haha..."flava' flav'"
By the way looks good, just not my style.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Looks good, but that is more chrome than I can handle on the front of one vehicle. It does look better quality than others I have seen.

I like the way that an aluminum billet grille looks. Even though it is silver, it breaks up the chrome on the grille.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts