Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the install of the JBA headers and catback exhaust, Cajun b pipes and Uprev tuning. I have a 2006 XE 4X4 with 65,000 miles. Both manifolds were cracked. A huge thanks to all who have posted how to pics, videos, or just comments about their installs. You all made that job easier than I expected. It definitely wasn't an easy job but with the advice about tools and procedures it was very doable by a DIYer.
I highly recommend Jeff of Cajun B Pipes and Joe from UpRev. They were there to answer questions and I received everything in a timely manner. Joe had new tunes back to me within a couple of hours of sending him the data logs. They both provided excellent customer service, which is usually hard to get.
Thank you again to all, I love driving my truck again. It's like driving a new truck with more power. I wish I would have done this years ago, even before the manifolds cracked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I just finished the install of the JBA headers and catback exhaust, Cajun b pipes and Uprev tuning. I have a 2006 XE 4X4 with 65,000 miles. Both manifolds were cracked. A huge thanks to all who have posted how to pics, videos, or just comments about their installs. You all made that job easier than I expected. It definitely wasn't an easy job but with the advice about tools and procedures it was very doable by a DIYer.
I highly recommend Jeff of Cajun B Pipes and Joe from UpRev. They were there to answer questions and I received everything in a timely manner. Joe had new tunes back to me within a couple of hours of sending him the data logs. They both provided excellent customer service, which is usually hard to get.
Thank you again to all, I love driving my truck again. It's like driving a new truck with more power. I wish I would have done this years ago, even before the manifolds cracked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That’s awesome and I think your truck as I believe all Titans the Manifold issue is a weight and vibration issue not the quality of the build. I think the engineering of these trucks allows to much weight to hang unsupported on them and then in turn the vibration from travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats on your new install and new found love of your Titan! Happened to me about 2.5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts