Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WARNING! WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

So... Quick story. I was sitting in my apartment watching tv with the girlfriend and I hear a knock on the door. I'm thinking... wtf it's 10:30 who the hell is knocking... I open the door and it's someone from the fire suppression system company telling me the sprinkler head in my balcony storage room broke and was leaking water all down the side of the building. First thought: WTF!!!... then I realized all my stereo equipment from my car was in there. I work for the insurance company that has my renters insurance so I thought about listing the items out.

After talking to the claims manager at my branch I listed all the items out and it will be around $1,500 in my pocket! So that brings me to the next part of my story... After looking at some members "prerunners" on here I have decided that is the route I want to go. I like mud but going fast on trails is more adrenaline pumping for me! I have a 4x4 but still going fast is what I want. With tax returns and the insurance money I'll be sitting around $3,500-$4,000 give or take to drop on upgrades. Here is a list of mods so please critique:

Currently I have:
*2.5'' Internal rez radflo coilovers upfront
*2.0'' Radflo Piggybacks in the back
*6'' Procomp lift kit installed.
*PRG Offroad traction bars

What I want/need:
*PRG Titan Mid Travel Kit: New UCA's and LCA's. Also, since I have 4x4 I'll need to get extended driveshafts for the front. I'll have to get with Greg on pricing but it should be around $2,500 if not a little more.
*Are new fenders "required" when you get the Mid Travel Kit? I found these to be the most widely used "Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass front fenders": 2004 to 2010 Nissan Titan Front Fenders. 4" flare 3" rise
*I was thinking about the Deaver Titan 4" Lift Race Springs w/PRG Shackle but I'll stick to the stock ones and the pro comp block for now unless Greg can hook me up on a good price for the shipping! Maybe the PRG Deaver Titan C-30 3-Leaf Spring Pack could be used instead?
*Other than that I think with the Mid travel kit and the new fenders that should be good? I know getting a giant prerunner bumper with skidplate would be cool but I'm gonna hold off just because I'm not sure about the laws here in Utah.

This is going to be a work in progress over the next year but for now I have a shop here in Salt Lake that is wiling to do all the installs for great prices so I am wanting to get the stuff put on before spring/summer. Let me know what yall think and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No love? :(

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Sounds sick bro. You are one lucky man.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds sick bro. You are one lucky man.
Thanks... I wish some of the pre-runner guys on here would give suggestions/critiques... I'm sort of worried about the front coilovers being internal rez and not being able to keep up off road but Greg/PRG assured me that the internal vs. external radflos didn't have a difference... Now if only Greg would answer his phone so I can start planning my order with him lol!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thanks... I wish some of the pre-runner guys on here would give suggestions/critiques... I'm sort of worried about the front coilovers being internal rez and not being able to keep up off road but Greg/PRG assured me that the internal vs. external radflos didn't have a difference... Now if only Greg would answer his phone so I can start planning my order with him lol!
post this in the suspension forum or even the prerunner thread and you will probably get more feedback than you need. Also, you have to call greg pretty early in the morning. I have always been able to contact him around 7 or 8. Seems weird but thats when everyone says to call him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts