Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 07 se with 10k miles 2 weeks ago.
:banasex0r
Pics and mod info soon to come.

I was wanting to do a few things to it to make it MY truck.
I've had a truckin subscription forever but always owned chevy's so finding parts in it was no big thing until i bought my truck....

I thought i had made a huge blunder buying my titan until i found your forums and WAMMO! My wife and bank account fear me all over agin!!

Many thanks to all of you i've yet to even scrape the top of the forums and already have weeks of work planned for my new project tank!

Signed,
Jay from florida!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes the check book hates this site! What do you have planned for your baby?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I feel the same way Jay...I found this site about 2 weeks ago and can't stay off it. I even got my next door neighbor hooked on it.

Some great people here with a lot of great ideas for the best truck on the road.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's going to a friends shop for a diagnostic and chip read sat and sun might be time to get base on the dino for fun.

It has a 6" lift on 35" tires with 18" rims
K&N cool air intake
and a very nice leer topper(never liked caps but has a power lock and opener)

The previous owner took good care of it with only 10k miles only thing i was botherd with was tight turn tire scrubbing but it wasnt anything a die grinder razor knife couldnt fix.

To be truthful ive yet to ever look at half the parts that are on it.I've been enjoying the nice lift and showing it off to all my sport truck friends.

First thing i was wanting is a new gauge face & lights and a bull bumper but have been having trouble finding one thats how i found the forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts