Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...

I'm finally part of the lifted Titan club and I owe it all to Greg at PRG! Thanks to him and his team over in Cali for all the help and support with everything!

To all you Florida Titans....I'm representin':cheers:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

To Greg: Hope your house turns out great bro....keep up the great work for us here on TT!!:cheers:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks AWESOME man!!!

What happened to your right bumper cap??? The gap looks way off.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jguns2002 said:
Looks AWESOME man!!!

What happened to your right bumper cap??? The gap looks way off.
Thanks for the compliment!

As far as the bumper, I'm not sure what happened because I noticed it after the lift was installed. If you or anyone has an idea of how to get the bumper to sit normal again, feel free to chime in!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
what happened to my post? anyways good lookin truck, Greg is good at what he does. Are you going to make the meet in Daytona?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jasonmotox said:
what happened to my post? anyways good lookin truck, Greg is good at what he does. Are you going to make the meet in Daytona?
I'm going to do my best to make it. I don't see a problem with going, I just have to clear it with the little lady:teethmast ! But she probably won't have a problem with it and i could use a little surfing while I'm out there:cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
iLoveSoccrMoms15 said:
I'm going to do my best to make it. I don't see a problem with going, I just have to clear it with the little lady:teethmast ! But she probably won't have a problem with it and i could use a little surfing while I'm out there:cheers:
this is like dejavu, i could swear we have both already posted about this?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jasonmotox said:
this is like dejavu, i could swear we have both already posted about this?
If you look at it from a technical point of view from a person who knows nothing about time and space, it goes like this:

Each thread is a different galaxy within this universe we call Titan Talk. Considering the time it takes for a signal (a.k.a. a post) to be posted, it may take longer for one galaxy to receive a post on the same topic as another galaxy. This means that there are two threads of the same kind in two separate galaxies. Your post may have been transmitted to one galaxy (we'll call it the Florida Forum Galaxy), but may have been lost in transmission and may not have been received right away....thus making your transmission come to this thread in this galaxy.

I hope I was able to shed some light on this subject for you, and when/if we meet at the Daytona gathering, you can kick me int he nuts for posting something so stupid as this....haha:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts